13

Eren POV-

I turned around and saw historia. She also had teary eyes. "I-I read the paper,"

I said, she brought me into a hug, her breath was shakey. "It's okay, we'll figure something out," she was always optimistic.

"You know, maybe it's not such a bad idea," I said, she pulled away and looked into my eyes with disbelief.

"He'll give you a better life, you wont have to hide him. And he wont be a total mess," I said slightly chuckling as I wipe the tears of my face. Suddenly, she slapped my face.

" maybe all that is true, but he wont be you Eren!" She pulled my collar in and kissed me roughly.

A few seconds passed, and she let go, we being both out of breath.

She put her head into my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her tightly. "Let's run away," she said out of the blue.

She must be joking, theres no way, "Historia, you know you cant, you are the Queen after all. There could be mass panic," she sighed, closing her ocean blue eyes.

"I dont care about all that, I just want to be with you, I want to marry you. " she said, "why do we have to run away for that," I paused, she looked up at me in confusion, I carried on,

"If you tell everyone that you have already fallen in love, that you want to marry someone else, they can do nothing but accept it. You're the queen." She stood up, enlightened with my words, "Thank you, Eren," she ran out of the cafeteria, leaving me all alone again.

She ran out just in time, because people started to flood the place, it was dinner time. I got up, and got myself a hot meal.

"Eren!" I saw armin wave at me, and I went to sit down with him.

"You've been gone for a while, where were you?" He asked, digging into his food. "I was just thinking," I said, looking off into the distance.

I was worried that they wouldn't listen to historia. I pulled Armin into a hug, I layed my head on his shoulder.

He was taken aback, but hugged back. "What's wrong Eren?" He had worry in his eyes,

"I just wanted a hug is all," he smiled, turning back to his food, "Anytime," he responded going back to his food.

I didn't really feel like eating at all, so I pushed my plate to Armin and went out.

I put on my ODM gear and zipped up to the top of the wall. I looked out over the land, it looked beautiful.

I carried on, until I made it to Maria. I saw the first village outside the walls, it had grown quite a bit since the last time I saw it.

I sat down, hanging my feet over the edge. I layed on my back and looked up at the stary night.

"What are you doing up here?" I heard a voice say from behind me. I got up and turned around, it was mikasa.

"I could ask the same," I retorted, looking back over the empty land. "I followed you, you looked pale," she said, sitting tight beside me.

"Whatevers worring you, just know I have your back," she put her head on my shoulder, also looking at the landscape.

I layed my head on top of hers, and closed my eyes.

"I know I'm always telling you how you're not my mom and how I'm not a little kid. But, you're the best sister I could ask for," I said, putting an arm around her.

"Dummy," she said, I slowly dozed off, wondering what tomorrow will bring.