12

Erens POV-

I opened the door, and saw historia sitting on my bed, laying there waiting for me. "Eren," she said, standing up and walking towards me.

She cupped my face with her hands and kissed me, standing on tiptoes. I lead my hand up  her back, putting it in her hair.

"I missed you," she said in between the kisses. I gently pushed her back on my bed, smirking as I undid my belt.

She pulled down my pants hastily, revealing my member.

Her hand traveled from my stomach, all the way to it. She positioned her mouth next to it, and started licking the tip.

"Historia!" I moaned, pushing her head into it even more. Though shocked at first, she got used to it and got really good at it.

"Cumming!.." to my surprise, she swallowed all of it. She bit her lip, pulling me down on the bed on top of her.

I grabbed her shirt and slowly pulled it up, revealing her beautiful skin. I nibbled on her skin, slowly making my way down to her panties.

I pulled them to one side, exposing her. "D-dont stare, its embarrassing!" She was so cute.

I got my member, and positioned it on her opening. "Ready?" I  said, putting my hands on her hips.

She nodded, and I didn't hesitate in going fully inside her. She look like she was in discomfort, so I waited until she gave me a nod.

I slowly pulled in and out, making her moan relentlessly. "Oh Eren," she screamed. Her moans only turned me on even more, and I was at my limit. "Oh, historia, I love you!" I shouted, finishing inside her.

I flopped on top of her, breathing heavily. I rolled over to see her face, she looked flustered. "I love you, too" she said, laying on my chest.

She got up and sat on the edge of the bed, "I need to head back, before anyone realizes," she said, sighing and putting on all her clothes.

She smiled, looking back one last time before walking out. I closed my eyes, and went to sleep, exhausted.

The next day, the scouts were ordered to do some yard work, boring but whatever.

"So, Eren, who's the lucky girl?" Asked Jean, did he hear us last night? "I-I dont know what your talking about," I said nervously, "oh come on, I'm pretty sure everyone who was in the same building heard all the moaning. Eren! Oh, yeah Eren!" He teased, i was really red by now.

Were we really that loud? "Shut up," I muttered, looking back at the grass.

He laughed and got back to his work. I'm glad he stopped bugging me about it, I had no idea what to say.

I was tired from work, so I went and took a little break. On a hay bale, I saw levi so I went and sat down next to him, "hey," I said, he looked up from the news paper he was reading with a slightly worried face,

"you might wanna see this..." he passed me the newspaper, it looked normal until he pointed a little ways down the page.

'Queen Historia Schedueld To Getting Married' my heart sank. The government are making her marry some guy?

I read on 'Historia Reiss will be getting Married to a noblemen, sometime next week. Invites go to the following: noblemen, MP's, Scouts, Royal Family helpers. Also, Familys of these select group too can attend' I started blankly at the sheet of paper. This cant be real, no way. I looked over to Levi, he had nothing to say, he didn't know what. Maybe this is for the better, she is The Queen after all. I put the newspaper down and got up,

"Thanks for letting me know," I said, he looked away, "Sure," I walked to the cafeteria, I was absolutely not in the mood for work anymore.

There I found nobody, I it wasn't meal time so it made sense that no body was here.

I took a seat in one of the corners and buried my head in my arms. I guess our secret relationship has come to a halt. This whole marriage thing happened so fast too.

I let a few tears shed. It's not like anyone would see me. Then I let out some more, and faint cries escaped my mouth.

Then, I felt someone wrap their arms around my back. "There, there Eren. It'll be alright," the female voice said, a voice I knew all too well.