4

Levi POV-

Me and Armin were following mikasa, to make sure she didn't do anything stupid. She messed up the occasional bar but that was it. But, then she discovered a passage, and she crawled into it. We immediately started to follow. After a few minutes, we finally reached a door.

Both our mouths were wide open. We opened the door and saw a horrific sight, mikasa pinning down Eren. She was kissing him, and her hands were in his pants. We immediately got her off him, and made sure he was okay. His eyes had tears in them, his lip quivering.

"Eren, it's okay, I'm here," armin said, hugging Eren. We looked back at mikasa with disgust, she didn't dare speak a word. The man was on the floor, obviously dead. Armin picked up Eren and we made our way back.

Historia POV-

I sat anxiously, waiting for any news about him. Then, an informamt suddenly burst into the room. "Your Hines, Eren has been found, he is sleeping now," my eyes formed tears, I was so glad he was found. I rushed out of the castle, I needed to see him. There I saw levi talking with armin. "Levi, where is he?" I was desperate to know where he was.

"He is in his room, dont worry hanji and royal guards are protecting him," I wasted no time running to his room. Outside stood hanji and the guards. "Everyone, I would like to speak to Eren, alone." They all didn't hesitate to move a fair bit away from his room. There he was, laying in his bed. "Eren," I exclaimed, going to hug him.

He slowly awoke, looking confused. "Historia, where are we?" "We're in your room. He quickly looked around, then sighed. "I'm so glad your back," I accidentally blurted out, then a dark blush covered my face. He smiled and hugged me, burying his face in my chest. Now my head was burning. "I missed you," he said, I put my hands around his head, hugging him tighter. He then noticed his face was in my boobs, and rapidly broke away from the hug. His face was red too, how cute. "Eren," I couldn't hold my feelings back, and I kissed him. I could tell he was in shock, but he melted into it. We pulled away for air, and his face looked flustered. "Is this okay? Can we do really do this?" He asked, and honestly j didn't know myself. I shrugged, and giggled, kissing him again. Then, a loud knock on the door was heard. We tore away and I sat back in my chair. "Come in!" I shouted, licking Erens spit off my lips.

Mikasa opened the door, looking at me in disgust. She looked at Eren, which in turn looking at me terrified. "Eren, why did you resist," she said. What the fuck? Did something go down. "No, mikasa. I dont like you like that, please understand," he cried, backing up to the very top of his bed. She smirked, and leaped onto him and tried to undress him. "Mikasa, stop it!" I shouted, pulling at her so she would let go, but it was no use. Then, Levi and hanji came in. " really mikasa? Again? Leave the poor boy be," Levi scoffed, ripping mikasa off him with ease. She was taken away by the two of them.

"I'll be heading too," I said, getting up. "Historia, let's meet tonight, at the shack in the nearest woods." His words made my heart skip a beat. "Anything for you," I replied, closing the cold door on my way out. Tonight was going to be amazing.