If Ahmya and Shika were married

Começar do início

"Goodness, you need to learn when to shut up. I'm completely fine with seeing my husband, Baka." 

"Eh? What a drag..."

"Hehe...Anyways, have you seen Otou-San?"

"He's....Fishing."

"Has he finally admit to being old?"

"He's stubborn..." She snickers.

"i'll pay him a visit later."

"Please do...I still remember him glaring at me when he walked you down the aisle."

"Haha! I was smirking so much on that day! The amount of dirty jokes I made were unbelievable!" Villagers stare at the girl, disturbed and some disgusted while most laugh, already knowing the Hatake who decided to keep her last name.

"H-Honey, l-let's keep that to ourselves please..."

"Eh? No way. I want everyone to know how amazing we are." He smiles, flustered slightly.

"I-I do as well, but I think everyone already knew on our wedding."

"Tch. Should I explain our nights in detail, then?"

"NO!"

"Why~?"

"Because that's inappropriate!"

"So?"

"Th-I-....I don't know what to do with you, sometimes."

"You don't know what to do without me, though." Her cheeky grin causes a groan to slip out of the mans lips.

"What a drag..."

"Your drag~"

"Ahmya-San!" She groans, turning to the red haired boy.

'Stupid cock block.'

"Yes, Kanto?"

"Wheres D/N?!" (Don't wanna spoil it, also none of this might or may not happen in the future so...)

"Oi, Buddy. You stay away from my kid got it?" Shikadai sighs at her protectiveness.

'Isn't it usually the father who's overprotective of his daughter...?' He blinks.

'Then again, she breaks every logic or normal tradition, so...'

"She's at home and free. Head over there and hangout." 

"Thanks!" The red haired boy runs away, not noticing the mother being held back by the father.

"O-Oi! Calm down!"

"He's going to hit it with D/N!"

"THEY ARE TWELVE!"

"WELL DID THAT STOP US?!"

"IT VERY MUCH DID!"  She stops to think for a second.

"Oh...Yeah..." She gets out of his grip, walking down a path with him and sighing.

"Come to think of it, we only did on our wedding night. What took ya so long?" He blushed and placed his hands in his pockets.

"W-Well...I was always raised to only be intimate after marriage, so...I-It's not that I didn't want to- Or that I only wanted you for that, but I- I mean-"

"Tsk. You talk too much." He never noticed he had stopped walking and stared at her in front of him.

She turned around with a smirk, lifting her hands up and using her Universal pull to bring him towards him.

She smoothly grabs onto his collar and connects their lips.

Once done, she pulls back with a satisfied hum and walks away, Shikadai standing there in shock and happiness.

"Maa...You coming? D/N Is probably at Kanto's home so we have some free time!" She skips along with her widened smirk upon hearing his fast footsteps.

A hand slipped into her own, intertwining their fingers and looking at her with a smile and red cheeks.

"Say no less, love."

"There are no words needed, Shika..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short filler, but I wrote this and was kinda tired. Next chapter coming soon~