Rather me then you

Jay woke up in some basement, there were two metal poles, one that he was tied to and one that Abbie was tied to, only she was still out, "Abbie..." he leant over and whispered to her, still no response, he tried not to panic too much since he could still see her breathing. The two men who had kidnapped them reappeared in the room, "oh what a shame, sleeping beauty's still sleeping..." he looked over at abbies face. Jay looked at him in anger, "you lay a finger on her and you're dead" he scoffed. The man looked down at him, "unfortunately you're not really much of a dominant person in this situation, so I'll do what I please" he laughed.

They all saw Abbies head move which meant she was coming back around, the man crouched down in front of her and smiled ready for her to sit up. "Boo" he scared her as she opened her eyes to see him sat right in front of her, she dodged her head out of the way but hit it on the side of the metal pole, "argh" she groaned and shook her head. The man laughed and stood up, "well that wasn't very smart" he looked at her as she regained eyesight. She looked at him then looked at jay who was next to her but chained up to the other metal pole. "Why me? What do you want?" She scoffed. The man leant against the wall, "you're dads been causing me a few problems" he sighed.

Abbie shook her head, "which one?" She huffed, the man nodded, "Voight, not your real dad. God we all know he couldn't scare anyone, except you..." he frowned. Abbie shook her head and spat at his feet, "I wouldn't do that if I were you sweetie, things can get real nasty in here" he walked over to her, "you don't want things to get nasty do you?" He crouched down in front of her, she looked him dead in the eyes and lunged at him. The man laughed and pulled out a pocket knife from his pocket, he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so she was looking at the ceiling with the knife held up against her neck, "I can easily send hank your dead body, I mean, either ways fine by me..." he laughed as he created a tighter grip on her head. Jay was watching in worry as the man got more aggressive.

"Now back to why you're here..." he sighed and let her go, Abbie looked over to jay with a sigh of relief, "you're dads after my gang, so what better way to get revenge then snatching his daughter up who just so happens to be a detective? Little did I know another one of his detectives would be with you, things really work out in the end" he laughed. Abbie shook her head, "leave him alone, if you want someone to use to get back at hank, use me. Just leave him alone..." she huffed. Jay shot his head over to her, she was going to get herself killed. She kept her eyes on the man, "you're really the pair huh?" He laughed. Abbie shook her head, "I mean it, you do whatever you gotta do to me just leave. Him. Alone" she sounded out.

The man laughed and crouched down, "okay babes, we'll leave him be. But you're mine and he's still staying here" he snapped in her face. Abbie nodded, "fine by me" she snapped back at him. The man laughed before throwing a punch at her, she fell back down to the floor and stayed looking at the ceiling as she coughed a few times. Jay waited until the men left the room and closed the door before he spoke out, "Abbie, look at me. Why did you do that? You're gonna get yourself killed..." he whispered worriedly. Abbie looked over to him, "rather me then you" she coughed. Jay frowned, "it's okay just try not to move, we're gonna get out of here soon" he looked at her in fear, she smiled at him and nodded before coughing again then laying there helplessly.

Hank strolled into the bullpen as the whole unit were sat at their desks apart from jay and Abbie, "where are they?" He pointed to their desks. Kim shook her head, "I don't know, I've tried both their cells. Both of them go straight to voicemail..." she frowned. Hank looked back at their desks then pulled out his phone to see if he had a text or missed call from them, nothing. "Somethings not right, did either of them tell anyone where they were going last night? Who they were with?" He rubbed his head. Rojas nodded, "yeah they were together, I'm pretty sure jays staying at abbies place until he can get his apartment sorted..." she frowned. Hank furrowed his brows but nodded, "alright, let's swing by abbies place. Maybe they slept in or something..." he thought of a positive outcome but he knew something was wrong. 

                 The unit pulled up outside of abbies house to see the door slightly ajar, hank pulled out his gun and the team followed suit, he pushed open the door to reveal blood on the living room floor, "blood" he called out and walked inside with his gun raised.  "Clear" they shouted out through the house, hank was snapped out of thought by the sound of her dog barking, "who's that?" Adam looked around.  Hank sighed, "jet, her dog" he nodded and ran upstairs as Kevin followed behind him.  When hank opened her bedroom door jet backed up in fear which she never done, "it's okay girl, come here" he bent down and rubbed her head.  He stood up and looked around her room but saw nothing, "yeah Sarge, jays staying here. His clothes are in the drawers" Kim shouted from the room next door.  Hank didn't really care about that at the minute, he just wanted to find them both. 

                 "Alright roll crime lab down here now, someone's took them. I want a bolo out on them stat, we don't have any time to waste" he ordered to his detectives who were still here.  They all nodded and went off to do different things, hank had a sneaky feeling he knew who had too them so he pulled out his phone and pulled up the kingpins photo, he wandered down to Kim and showed her the picture, "you remember Erik right? Well I've been after his gang for months, I finally signed off on a case which involved his men the other day, he must've took them for revenge, find any trace of where he might be" he sighed and put his phone away.  "Copy that sarge" Kim nodded and walked off to go run him through the system.  Hank crouched down by the blood and rubbed his head through his barely existent hair.