What're they doing?!

*one month later*

    There had been no drastic events in the space of a month which always made the team feel uneasy, usually when this happens something bad is about to occur but they tried to stay positive. Abbie and jay were even closer as a pair, not only as partners but as friends, and their love for each other was growing. It wouldn't be long until hank would be full on detective mode with them.

                 "We've got some kind of rights activist group calling out the police, racial discrimination, gang violence, inequality. You name it they're protesting about it" hank sighed and walked into the bullpen, they all turned their attention to him.  "It wouldn't be as bad if they weren't violent but they're extremely lethal, they've shot and killed two police officers and their protests have killed and injured over 200 civilians in Chicago alone. We need to put an end to this before anything else can go wrong" he added and placed pictures onto the board. They all nodded, "so we do an undercover stakeout?" Kevin questioned. Hank nodded, "exactly that, Davis you're going under. Most of the members are males but every single in the group female looks similar to you, now I'm not saying they do more then protest but if they do and you don't fit the bill. They probably won't let you in, that okay?" Hank ordered but didn't really offer room for a debate.

                 Abbie looked over to hank and nodded, "fine by me" she smiled.  "Alright then, set everything up. I want you out there today, we don't have a minute to spare, let's go" hank ordered then walked out of the bullpen.  They all got up and Abbie noticed jays worried expression, "it'll be fine, besides I'll have you guys watching over me" she spoke quietly and placed a hand on his arm, jay smiled, "I know, I just don't wanna see you get hurt" he whispered back.  Abbie smiled and squeezed his arm reassuringly before they both joined the team around the board.

                 "The Safe word is sunshine but only use it if you can't handle the situation, we need to get as much evidence as we can" hank handed her the burner phone.  Abbie nodded and slipped it in her pocket, "copy that" she agreed.  The pair walked back out into the garage where Abbies undercover car was.  "Let's do this, you come home alive so no stupid stunts" hank pointed a finger at her.  Abbie raised her hands in defence as the unit let out a small chuckle, jay did too but she could tell he was worried.  She shot him a quick nod before getting inside the car and backing out of the garage. 

               The unit discretely followed her to the meeting location, Abbie got out of her car then walked over to the door to the warehouse.  "Name?" The man at the door stopped her, "Ava spencer" she looked at him seriously.  The man nodded, "I've never seen you before" he sighed, Abbie nodded, "that's because I'm new, first day today" she smiled.  The man nodded but didn't smile back, "I need to pat you down, hands up" he stepped closer to her.  The man started patting her down, he was probably a bit more touchy then he should've been but she sucked it up and just let him finish the search, "you're good" he stepped aside to let her in.  "We're rolling" Kevin said into his radio since him and rojas were sat in a car near by.  Kim was sat with jay in the van listening in to the situation and watching through the cams while hank and Adam were in Hanks car standing by. 

                 Abbie followed the light and voiced through the warehouse into a room on the ground floor, "welcome our newest addition to the team everyone, Ava Spencer" the leading man wrapped his arm around Abbie.  She was taken by surprise but laughed along with it, she got a lot of waves and smiles from everyone but she was made to go stand with the girls since the genders were separated, which is a bit weird for an equality rights group.  "So team, today's plan is to arrange a large scale protest on division. Our favourite topic, 'scrap the police', it's gonna be a good one" he slapped a bunch of boxes next to him.  The team all cheered but Abbie stayed quiet, she was literally the police and she wanted to attack him there and then but she contained her anger and went along with it.  "I'm surprised she hasn't roundhouse kicked him yet" Kim joked as jay sat next to her.  Jay laughed, "there's still time yet" he joked back.