‘Since just after you left’ Jimmy said, I sat there with my jaw open.

‘Four years and you haven’t been on a date or made it official?! What are you playing at’ I teased. I turned to Matt ‘seriously?’

‘Yeah, we keep telling them to sort it out, even leaving them alone for ages, but nope, nothing. We thought at one stage on our tour they were gonna hook up, but no’

‘You two disappoint me’

‘Anyway! Let me show you around’ Steph said, her red face slowly turning back to the normal colour. I followed her out of the room, and up the stairs. She showed me who’s room was whos, whilst banging on the doors to wake the others up. Brian was the last room, she banged the door and all we heard was swearing coming from the other side. We decided it was time to make a quick run downstairs before he actually opened the door.

‘And the last room, is the games room and band room’ Steph said as she pushed open the door. The room was painted black, with the bands logo on one wall and also a framed copy of their first album. There was a pool table, a large TV, instruments and a mixing deck in the room along with some large couches.

‘Jeeze, their band really took didn’t it?’

‘Mmm Hmm, they have just released a new album too, I’m telling you the fan base is going mad for them!’

‘Frigging sweet’ I smiled as I followed Steph back into the main part of the house. The guys were no longer in the kitchen, instead they were sat outside by the pool, so we headed outside to join them.

‘Hello OC sun, how much I have missed you’ I said as I held my arms up. The guys looked over and laughed.

‘Want a beer girls?’ Zacky asked.

‘Sure’ I said as he passed me one ‘Thanks’ I cracked it open and took a seat on the floor, as the guys were hogging all of the sun loungers.

‘So how does it feel to be home?’ Brian asked swigging his own beer, looking at me from over the top of his shades.

‘So far so good.’ I grinned. ‘Might take me a while to get used to this heat though’ I was still in my pjs which consisted of a vest top and some boy shorts.

‘Do we have any plans for the rest of the day?’ Johnny asked.

‘Nah dude, chill out day I’m voting for.’ Jimmy said.

‘Yeah, you’ll have to excuse us if we seem a little lazy, we only finished touring the day before we came to get you’ Matt said.

‘Hey no worries, don’t let me interrupt. I suppose if I’m staying I might as well start looking for work, you know to pay my way’

‘Don’t be silly. We all discussed this, we’re earning enough from the second label to afford you and Steph not to carry on working.’

‘Well that’s nice of you all, but I would feel so much better if I could at least put money in the kittie for food or alcohol.’ I said, which was true,

‘I know what you mean, I’m still working, much to these guys objections’

‘We’ll how about we make a deal with you both’ Brian said ‘You both work part time, and when we tour you come with us. Steph you can still do hair, and well Emz, didn’t you used to do fashion design at school?’

‘How the hell did you know that?’

‘Well we did want to know you’ He laughed ‘But yeah anyway, how about you do wardrobe for us?’

‘Seriously?’

‘Yeah why not’ Zacky said, ‘Steph has some of your old school work and has shown us you have the eye’ I grinned.