09

‘High Five’ Zacky said as I walked into the kitchen the next morning as he held up his hand which I slapped, ‘Low five’ slap again, before he pulled me into a hug.

‘What on earth is wrong with you?’ I asked pulling a face to show I was slightly freaked out by his happiness this early in the morning.

‘You finally got the love birds together’ Brian added, while pouring me a mug of coffee.

‘Ahhh yeah, don’t I know it’ I said rolling my eyes, walking through to the front room and sitting down on the couch while sipping my coffee.

‘Whats that meant to mean?’

‘Remember who’s room is next doors to Stephs. The walls in this place aint thick!’ Both Brian and Zacky sniggered like 5 year old children. ‘Idiots’ I couldn’t help but laugh. ‘What you lot get up to last night then when we were out?’

‘Can’t you tell?’ Zacky said pointing to the room, which to be honest I didn’t pay much attention to when I walked in. I didn’t need to ask twice after looking up from my coffee. Beer bottles and take away cartons littered the floor.

‘One night, and you make this mess, seriously’ I frowned at them both.

‘We’ll get Johnny to clean it up’ Zacky said as he was about to make a dash for the stairs.

‘Oh no Mr. You can both do it. Ever since I have got here you always get poor Johnny to do everything. Not today’

‘Oh but Emz, come on, look at the place’

‘You made it you clean it’ I laughed as the smiles fell.

‘Your mean’

‘Love you too Zacky’ I said to him as he turned his back and headed into the kitchen.

‘Who’d you love?’ Matts voice came from halfway down the stairs.

‘Ermmm, Johnny Depp?’ I laughed. Matt entered the room, grin on his face and he was wearing some shorts minus a top, no doubt to show of his guns and the new ink’age.

‘Tease’ he smiled, pulling me up from the sofa to head into the kitchen with him. He sat down on one of the stools, and pulled me in between his legs kissing me softly on the lips and his hands held my waist. ‘You sleep ok?’

‘Mmm yeah, apart from the noisy, inconsiderate people in the next room’ I shrugged.

‘So it wasn’t just me that heard it then?’

‘No way, even maiden in my headphones couldn’t cover it over’

‘We’ll have to play them at their own game one day then’ He winked and stuck his tongue out, causing me to blush.

‘Behave you’ He saluted taking the piss.

‘Yes boss’

‘Ahh least we have cleared that one up early on’

‘Cheeky’ He chuckled before pulling me back in for a long passionate kiss. Electric bolts rushed through my veins as our tongues met.

‘Don’t mind us’ Brian laughed, slapping Matt on the back as he walked by. I pulled away from Matt.

‘Some ones jealous’ I moved away from Matt and started to make some more coffee as there was movement coming from upstairs.

‘Hey I’m not denying it’ He said opening the fridge and drinking out the carton of milk.

‘Gross, use a freaking glass Bri’

‘Mmmm, tasty’ He said as he put it back in the fridge laughing.