Baby girl-OT4

✨ Please read the notes after the story, there is a vote happening✨

⚠️Warning ⚠️ Smut ahead

18+|

Summary: After a long day of working in the studio, Perrie and Jesy return home and the girls help with Jesy's stress and hornyness.

After a long day in their recording studio, Jesy and Perrie make their way to Perrie's Mercedes G-wagon, they get in and Perrie tries to relax a little bit before they have to head home. It's not a super long journey 30 minutes max at this time of the night.

After a long day in the studio, Jesy and Perrie sat in the car in the parking lot, trying to relax a little before they started their thirty-minute journey home. "Do you think Leigh-Anne and Jade are going to be home?" Jesy asked, looking over at Perrie whose head was resting on the steering wheel.

"Jesy, it's two a.m. If they're not in bed, fast asleep I'm going to kill both of them." Perrie said, taking a deep breath and sitting up. She put her hand on the gear shift and looked over at Jesy, smiling... "You're so pretty, baby girl. I'm so lucky. We all are."

Jesy smiled bashfully and looked at her lap, her cheeks growing pink. "Pez, stop!" She whined, "You're making me blush!"

Perrie smiled and rubbed her hand up and down Jesy's thigh in a completely innocent way, well to her, to Jesy it had been two months and she had been too busy filming her documentary to join in with the others. She squirmed and tried to get away from Perrie's hand, hiding her embarrassment. "God, you're so easy, Jesy. How are you already turned on, I'm barely touching you?" Perrie teased, edging her hand further up Jesy's leg.

"Pezzzz!" Jesy whined, squirming against the moisture in her panties.

"I know, baby. When we get home we can take a shower together. As long as you can be quiet enough to not wake up our loves."

Jesy nodded and grabbed Perrie's hand to stop her teasing movements. Perrie just smiled and put the car into drive.

Perrie unlocked the door and guided Jesy in. They looked over to the couch to see Leigh-Anne barely and awake and Jade curled up into her side. "Shouldn't you two be in bed?" Perrie whispered, rubbing Jesy's back.

"Jade wanted to wait for you, but it got late and she dozed off. I was going to carry her to bed but she was just so cute curled up next to me so I left her."

"Why are you still up?" Jesy asked, sitting on the other side of Leigh-Anne. Perrie sat next to Jade and wrapped her arms around her.

"Well, I didn't want to miss our goodnight kisses. I gave Jade one, and you guys should get one too." Leigh-Anne said.

"Aw, babe, you're such a softie." Perrie cooed, tickling Leigh-Anne's sides. Leigh-Anne jerked, causing Jade to wake up, confused and disoriented.

"What happened?" Jade asked, sitting up in Perrie's and Leigh-Anne's arms.

"Nothing, Jadey, Leigh-Anne was just being an adorable teddy bear and Perrie tickled her," Jesy said

"Leigh-Anne? A teddy bear? I thought this was common knowledge." Jade said, curling into Leigh-Anne's chest.

"Anyways, are you guys ready for bed? I think if any of us want to wake up at a reasonable hour tomorrow, we need to head that way." Jade said, embracing her inner mom-of-the-group.

"Well, I was thinking, since it's been a while, and Jesy's feeling extra... needy tonight, we could show her just how much we love her," Perrie said, grabbing Jesy's hands. Jesy looked down at her lap and blushed.