Nipple Piercing-Jakesy

Summary: 

*Jesy gets her nipples pierced and surprises Jake , when he comes back from tour.

18+|

-*Smut warning*

-*Trigger warning (contains sexual content, as well as piercing, needles , sharp objects)

-*If you feel like any of the title or summary words might give you a trigger please take care of yourself and avoid reading.

Tags : [Smut] [Jakesy] [Nipple] [Piercing] [Nipple piercing]

Jake has been touring with Rixton for 3 months and sadly , because of our schedules I was not able to see Jake, well other than Skype calls and naughty FaceTime sessions.

JES P.O.V -''Baby I miss you'' I say into the phone, which is positioned on his pillow as I am laying down.''I know you do baby girl'' Jake whispers and blows me a kiss into the camera. ''When are you coming home?''

Well baby girl , I have some bad news. ''What?, no don't tell me , you added extra dates to your tour??''

Yes baby girl unfortunately we added 5 extra dates to our tour so we will have to wait to see each other, 2 more weeks.

''No , no, no!! , I miss you too much Jakey, I need to see you and touch you and feel you both inside and out.''

I know baby girl, but it won't be long, few weeks and I will be home with you for a loooong time.

''Okay'', I say sadly making the biggest and probably the best puppy eyes at Jake I have ever done.

He giggles and tries to look away , he smiles and blows me a kiss telling me to get a good nights sleep so he can chat with me tomorrow.

After our call I decided to scroll through social media, and noticed Jake has liked few photos on insta, one of them from our friend Jolie, she works with 'bodour' and in this specific photo the girl has her nipples pierced, and that's when an idea popped into my head.

''THE NEXT MORNING''

Jesy: Bubs, I need to talk to you :)*

Perrie: Baby!! Whats up?

Jesy: I am thinking of doing something for Jakey, but I am not sure....

Perrie: Why the suspense??!?! Tell me???

Jesy: I am thinking to get my nipples pierced :D

Perrie: OMG!! That sounds awesome!!! Can I please come?? Pleaseee

Jesy: Yess baby girl of course you can! :)*

Perrie: YES YES YES!!

Jesy: See you later baby

Perrie: Okay bubs see you in a bit!

Once I got in the car , Perrie greeted me with a kiss.She said she knew a guy and will be taking me there , no appointment needed.

We walked in and Perrie greeted the guy, they both turned to me and the guy introduced himself ''Hello Jesy , my name is Tony''

''Perrie briefly told me it will be a piercing today?''

Yes I would like to get my nipples pierced I stuttered for some reason.

''Don't be nervous Perrie chimed in''