F**k you into submission-Jakesy

Summary: Jake has his way with Jesy, but she doesn't back down that easily.

|18+ |Mature

Tags: [Sex] [Domination] [Submission] [Name calling]

Warning : If any of the tags are triggering please don't read the story.

Needy barely began to describe my current state. Jake is kneeling on the bed between my eagle spread legs, looking every bit like a hungry lion toying with his prey as he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. His other hand gives a few lazy pumps to his rock-hard cock, thick precum coating the head as he lightly toyed with himself.

His eyes were roamed over me, taking in my dishevelled hair, lips swollen and red from being interlocked with his for a rough make-out session, the multiple love bites that adorned my body in red and purple hues, my nipples were swollen and peaked from him sucking on it like it was his job, my core slick and glistening with a mix of my own juices and his saliva. And, most of all, my gaze which was trained on Jake and Jake alone, lids hooded and pupils blown wide with arousal.

Suffice to say, he was happy with his work so far.

He lived for these moments, seeing me in my most vulnerable, intimate state.

"Jake..." a whine of his name shook him from his thoughts, and he smiled softly at me.

"Yes, love?"

"Please, stop teasing me..."

His smile only grew wider, and I sadly only grew more frustrated.

"Ah, but what fun would that be, darling? You know how I adore when you beg."

The bastard would leave me hanging all night and have no qualms if I let him.

IF I let him!

The idea was too tempting to pass up. I had never attempted to take control of Jake in the bedroom. I mean, it was Jake, after all. He was always in control, no matter the situation, bedroom or not. But I sure as hell could try, right? Maybe give him a taste of his own medicine, tease him mercilessly until he was the one begging?

The thought of seeing him flushed and flustered and desperate gave me the courage, and, perhaps despite my better judgement, I quickly wrapped my legs around his hips and flipped the both of us so that I was the one straddling him.

"Perhaps you will be the one begging tonight, Jake."

He stared up at me with wide, surprised eyes for a moment, but his expression quickly changed, his lips quirking up into an angelic, but absolutely devious smile. Fear and arousal both struck me as he propped himself up on one elbow, his hand coming up to gently cup my cheek, thumb caressing my soft skin.

"You know, it's quite adorable that you think you can take control."

His fingers shifted, and he gripped my face firmly, squishing my cheeks and tilting my chin so that I looked him dead in the eyes as he sat fully up, smile now gone.

"Now get on your knees and spread yourself for me like a good girl before I decide to punish you like you deserve."

Oh

I had never seen this side of Jake before, and it sent a wave of arousal though my entire being, goose bumps formed along my skin and I couldn't suppress a small shiver. Jake's eyes were glinting in amusement, and I knew that he knew that I were now putty in his hands, malleable and willing to be shaped into whatever he wished.

With a small amount of shuffling due to my now jelly-like legs, I did as he bade, settling bent over on my knees, both arms reaching behind to spread my plump, swollen pussy lips open for him, leaving my face to smush into the blankets without their support.

"Good girl, much better..."

Jake's fingers lightly circled over my exposed clit, spreading more of my wetness, and I quivered in anticipation.

"Now, what is it that you want? And be sure to ask nicely."

I swallowed hard and squirmed a bit. God this was embarrassing...

"Please, Jake, please please let me feel your cock inside of me."

"Hmm.." he hummed in contemplation and my heart sank. "I don't know if I'm convinced. Tell me why I should fuck such a needy whore."

Never in a million years had I imagined being called a whore would make my pussy throb like this. But coming from Jake's smooth velvety voice, I couldn't help myself, and I struggled to form a coherent sentence in response.

"I... b-because I... I'm..."

"Because I, I, I," he mocked, "Just listen to how pathetic you sound. I suppose there's no helping it, after all, there's only one use for fuck toys like you."

To punctuate his final insult, he slipped the tip of his cock past my folds, pulling back out slowly before pushing forward with more force to fully sheath himself in my tight heat. The sound I made as I was finally filled was absolutely mortifying, and I heard Jake chuckle a bit behind me.

"What a desperate little thing you are."

His palm rested on my tailbone to steady me as he built a rhythm, and I whimpered when his thumb, slicked with his saliva, probed at my tight ring of muscles and used it as leverage to hold me in place.

Jake's pace was hard and relentless, so much different from his normal love making. It was exactly what I needed after all his teasing and toying, and I didn't attempt to hold back any of my moans as he fucked me into submission.

My high was approaching fast, and I felt the familiar pooling of heat in my abdomen. Jake laughed, and pounded into me harder.

"That's it, come on my cock, you filthy bitch."

His words tipped me over the edge, and I fell hard, walls clamping around him and milking him for all he was worth as he hit his orgasm right after me, coating my insides with his heat.

He collapsed on the bed next to me, panting hard, and carefully helped me to lay on my back, touch once again soft and soothing, as if I were delicate and might break from the slightest pressure.

Jake gently smoothed the hair off of my sweaty forehead, and I turned to him and met his eyes as I took control of my breathing. The amount of love and adoration in his eyes nearly made me lose my breath all over again.

"Are you alright? Was that too much? I'm sorry, I should have talked to you about this first, but I got so caught up in the moment... Can I get you anything? Water? A towel? Shall I run you a bath? I could-"

"Jake!"

His mouth snapped shut as I cut off his rambling.

"Jake, that was amazing.''

A genuine smile brightened his entire face.

"No, you were amazing."

A/N

Photo credit to @ notarton on Instagram 

I am so soft for BOTTOM JESY, sorry there is no story its straight up sex but i like it this way :) 

So far I have written :Pesy, Jakesy and Jesy and Sean. What else should I write, I have like 10 stories in my drafts with Jesy and Y/N character written but I don't know what I should change the Y/N to? Maybe if you have any ideas , you could comment and let me know what you like?

Anyway enough with the rambling :D 

Thank you so much for reading and enjoy!