Greedy Princess -Pesy

Summary: The girls are filming the Holiday music video and Jesy can't seem to behave, bossing everyone around and making everyone do double or triple amount of work because she doesn't like something.It finally gets on Perries nerves and she comes up with a plan to teach Jesy a lesson on patients and being nice.Plenty of SMUT.

WARNING: Mature readers only , plain smut.Explicit.

18+|

FULL LENGHT RANT IS AT THE BOTTOM PLEASE DON'T SKIP OUT :D

Thank you all for the support it truly blew me away! <3

It was Friday night and Jesy has been pissing everyone off, the staff and the production team as well as the girls, she was late, she is being bitchy and moaning at every little thing, she didn't like her hair and make-up, she was complaining that her outfit was uncomfortable she was currently in a mermaid tail and her wig was covering her breasts, yet another thing she complained and blamed it on the staff.

She was truly pissing Perrie off, the dirty stares didn't help, she puffed and huffed and truly Perrie was done with her, she approached Jesy and grabbed her by her arm and dragged her to the side of the set.

''You are going to stop this complaining now, and if you are not nice and quiet for the rest of the filming, your bum is going to be black and blue, and sitting down will not be an option for you tomorrow''

By this point Jesy rolled her eyes and BOY it did not go well down with Perrie, she quickly dragged Jesy to the dressing room and closed the door, thankfully it was empty since everyone was on set ready to film the Holiday video.

She pushed Jesy against the door and swiftly shoved her hair to the sides exposing her precious breasts and nips, the wind gust caused the nips to harden and Perrie pinched them with all the strength she had, Jesy shrieked from the instant pain and pleasure cocktail and doubled over but Perrie didn't let go she pinched and pulled repeating the process for over a minute, buy the end of the punishment the only audible senses from Jesy was the word ''sorry Perrie'' over and over again.

Perrie leaned in and whispered ''good girl princess'' ''now I don't want to hear a single peep from your pretty mouth, got it?''

''Yes''

She fixed Jesy's hair back in place and placed a soft kiss to her forehead

''Behave princess''

They both appeared back on set and everyone looked at them, Perrie apologised and got back into her position as well as Jesy.

Now for the rest of the shoot not a single word was heard from Jesy.

Perrie smiled but got a wicked idea on how to teach her princess patience and respect.

Later on, in the evening

"Oh dear." Perrie peered down authoritatively, her immaculate smile sparkling and pleased. "It would appear someone has got their self all caught up in knots..." Her fingers drew lightly over the bucking wet slit between Jesy's legs.

Well princess, today you are going to learn a lesson in patients and respect, because the way you behaved earlier is simply not acceptable, ''would you agree?''

''Yes''

Jesy pushed her hips up as far as she could against the restraints that kept her ankles tight against the bedposts, her cunt was gleaming and puffy, slick and desperate for Perrie to touch and play with like a pristine little toy that had been left on the shelf for far too long. It was Friday night, and that meant she and her girlfriend had the weekend ahead of them to indulge in whatever games there were to be played and revelled in. Jesy wanted to savour every moment and snatch it all at once, simultaneously.