The Cabin-Chesy

Summary: Jesy and Chris have been interacting for roughly 2 months.On their 5th date Chris invites Jesy for a weekend getaway ''Wood cabin'' where they take their relationship one step further.

|18+| Mature

Tags: [Sex] [First time] [Virginty]

Warning : If any of the tags are triggering please don't read the story for your own safety.

This is for @KayleeFletcher9 thank you for suggestion <3

Chris and Jesy just recently started dating, they went on couple of romantic dates and could see their friendship slowly turning into a relationship. They were still in that honeymoon phase where all seemed happy and nice. Chris had rented a nice cabin at a little retreat in the woods, not too far away from London, it was an isolated location, away from noise and people in general.

They wanted to have private time to themselves after the wonderful and chaotic beginning of their relationship. The cabin Chris had rented was so pretty and there were plenty of beautiful plants that surrounded the area. It was especially nice inside, spacious and comfy for the both of them to spend some time together. Chris was really excited about the jacuzzi and couldn't wait to get in it.

Here they were, evening of the first night together approaching both knew what will happen but kept it to themselves, Chris was ready to relax in the jacuzzi with Jesy. Chris had already gotten into his swim trunks and headed outside leaving Jesy to finish changing. Chris jumped in the Jacuzzi and played around in the water while waiting for Jesy to come out.

She was nervous to say the least, not that this is her first time or a first in a jacuzzi, but it was the first time she was going to be intimate with Chris, and she was nervous, she obviously gotten herself prepared upon the invitation to the cabin, bikini wax, hair re-touch, eyebrows and nails done. She also begged Leigh-Anne to give her the new collection triangle bikini, but not without getting teased by the rest of her bandmates about the sexual plans.

She finally adjusted the triangles of the bikini so it covered her, but not fully, her voluptuous breasts were poping, barely held by the straps of the bikini, as well as she tied the sides of the bikini so its clammed on her hips. She made sure the ties were loose enough so Chris wouldn't have much trouble getting them untied.

Chris looked at the scenery for a second before going back to playing in the water. He 'swam' around the tub (as it went around in circles because it was not that big). Just then, Chris heard the door open. Chris perked his head up and swam to the side of the tub, resting his chin on the edge and looked up at Jesy.

Wow his mouth actually watered at the sight in front of him, she was sexy, not just average sexy she was full on porn star sexy.

"Are you having fun?" Jesy asked. Chris nodded cutely. Jesy chuckled at her cute boyfriend.

"You really couldn't wait, could you?" Jesy asked as she got in and sat next to Chris. Chris immediately snuggled next to Jesy.

"I couldn't wait to be in it with you." Chris whined. Jesy smiled and held Chris close.

"Is that so?" Jesy teased as she poked Chris's side. Chris let out an 'ah' in response to Jesy poking him and poked Jesy back. "So, you want to play, huh?" Jesy said as she poked Chris back. Chris giggled and poked Jesy again.

"I'll make you fall over baby girl~" Chris teased as he got up on his knees.

"Not if I do it first!" Jesy said as she tickled Chris. Chris burst out in laughter and tickled her back. They got into a tickle fight, resulting in Chris falling over. Jesy laughed triumphantly and helped Chris up. Jesy pulled Chris next to her and snuggled against him. Chris did the same and closed his eyes, enjoying the relaxing moment.