𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

"(Y/N)" someone was calling my name, they sounded familiar, but I couldn't think of their name. "What are you doing with her?!" the person shouted and screamed, but the voice was slowly getting further away. "Give her back!" I could hear the crack in their voice as a sob escaped them; why are they crying? I should go back to them.

I tried to open my mouth, but nothing would leave it. Then I tried to open my eyes. My eyes opened to see a bright light blinding me, "you're awake", another voice spoke as I felt them hold onto my hand. Looking to the side to see it was my mother, she stared at me with that emotionless face, but I knew she cared about me.

Mother only did what was best for me.

I sat up in the bed as I scanned the room; it looked like I was in the hospital. "Where are we, mother?" I questioned the woman who sat beside me. Her eyes widened as she stood up, ignoring my question as she opened the door to my room, "she's awake, and it worked!"

More people rushed it, which included my grandfather and dad, "hello (Y/N)." My grandfather spoke as I bowed my head in respect, "hello everyone." Their facial expressions matched mother's from early, "but may I ask how I ended up here?" I questioned once more as they carried on looking at me in surprise.

"What's the last thing you remember?" mother asked as she leaned against the wall. I tried remembering anything, but my mind was blank, as if the pages in my book were ripped out. Something was missing more like someone; I don't know who it was, but as I scanned the people. There was someone important, not there. "I-I don't remember nothing", I stuttered as a single tear fell down my face.

"Why?" I asked myself as I wiped the tear away; I was never supposed to cry. Crying was for the weak, and I was a part of the (L/N) clan. I was strong.

"Tomorrow, you will get married", mother spoke suddenly, dad's eyes narrowed on his wife. "Okay", I nodded my head in understanding, I know my duty to the clan, and if it is to marry and have strong children, I will do so. "Good", a smirk played on mother's face, "now rest up." Mother commanded as the other exited the room, and I nodded my head.

However, just as I was about to lay back down, my window opened, and a man with white hair walked in. The famous sorcerer Gojo Satoru. "Hey kid, your family wouldn't let me in, but I had to check up on my student" he spoke to me, but I didn't understand what he might.

"Well, if they didn't allow you in, then you shouldn't be here. M-" just as I was about to shout for them, the man covered my mouth. "(Y/N), what are you doing?" he questioned with confusion. "I'm only doing the right thing," I said through his hand. Gojo tilted his head at me, "and I'm not your student; I'm the heir of the (L/N) clan," I said before biting the man's hand.

His eyes grew in size before backing away, "Mother!" I shouted as Gojo jumped out of the window.

Yuji POV:

I opened the door to Megumi's room to see Nobara and Megumi eating pizza, "so did you see her?" Nobara asked as I sat down on my chair, "no. Her family is surrounding her room." A pout stayed on my face as I snacked on some pizza, "just sneak in there." Nobara suggested as my eyes lit up in happiness, I haven't seen (Y/N) since we separated from each other, and I was really worried about her. She's probably scared about what happened to me.

My heart ached at the thought; the memories of that day I died are most likely swimming in her mind constantly. "That's not a good idea; they could kill you easily. And before I blackout, we ran into her mum. Panda left (Y/N) with her," Megumi spoke as he glanced at his lap.

"I don't know much about her family, but I know (Y/N) wants to escape it, so I'll help her as much as I can. I'm her soulmate; I need to be there for her" Nobara smiled softly at me as I took one more slice, gaining energy to march to her room.

I'm coming (Y/N).

"Get her out of that family today", a voice spoke from behind me; at the door stood Gojo. "Her family did something to her that made her lose her memories. (Y/N) doesn't even remember me," Gojo cried to us as I stared at him in shock. Does that mean she doesn't know me? But I'm her soulmate; we are bound together, right?

"But that's not all; she has become their little puppet. Yuji, you need to get her out of there now."