𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

Taking a deep breath as I get into a fighting stance, ready to defeat these curses. The faces rushed towards me, even though there were lots of them. I had the advance; we were in the dark, my type of environment. Stretching my arms out in front of the cursed before pulling my arms back. This caused the cursed to be halted in there place; they were being pulled back by the shadows.

The shadows I had summoned attached themselves to the curses, "I got you now", I smirked as I pulled out a knife that had been passed down generations. Rushing towards them, kill each one of them. I was halfway through when I heard movement behind me, glancing over my shoulder to see some more curses.

They were so fast that I didn't have time to dodge; instead, I was thrown on to the floor. My body ached, but I had to keep going; the others needed me. I needed to save them.

Once more getting into a fight stance when suddenly I fell down on my knee in pain. Not from my pain but from his. From Yuji, my soulmate. He was in danger. I need to finish this quickly.

Standing back on my feet as I tried to ignore the pain that was slowly increasing. The curses surrounded me and began closing me in; just before they trapped me in, I jumped up, landing on top of one of them. Using my knife, I stabbed the one I was on and killed it.

Scanning around, it looked like I was nearly finished with them, and soon I could find an escape route back to the others. However, just as I killed the last one, more showed up. My body was growing weak. I don't think I could hold them off for my longer.

My version was getting blurry as I once again got into a fighting stance, but I couldn't stand straight. This was bad. The curse grabbed my body and was slowly moving me closer to his mouth. This couldn't be the end; I'm not ready to die.

Swiftly a slim tongue wrapped around my body, pulling me away from the curse and inside its mouth. It was one of Megumi's. "Thanks, but why did I have to be in his mouth?" I asked weakly as Megumi stood in front of me, protecting me from the other curses, while Nobara stood next to the frog I was inside.

"That doesn't matter now; we are getting out of here now!" Megumi shouted as he began running while I was still stuck in the frog, hopping away. "What about the others? Where's Yuj-" I couldn't finish my sentence as a way of pain flooded me; it felt like I had been through into a wall. "What's wrong?" Megumi asked as we ran through some sort of hallway, "it's Yuji; he's in danger. I need to safe him," I shouted at the black-haired boy.

"(Y/N) you're hurt; we need to get you out of here. He'll be fine; we have a plan." I nodded my head, placing my trust in the three of them. Once we were got Megumi fox howled as he helped me from out of the frog, "let's get you to the hospital." The director said as he took me from Megumi; I looked through the door, hoping to see Yuji, but I didn't.

Struggling in his arms as I tried to go in, kicking his leg, causing him to release me, but before I could rush through the door. Megumi stood in the way, "(Y/N) look at yourself if you go in there, you will die" he held onto my shoulder as tears swelled up in my eyes.

I had just started to accept the soulmate bond, please Yuji, be safe. I'm begging you, I still haven't told you my feelings. Come back to me.