𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑶𝒏𝒆

After days of training, the day had finally arrived. I was up early full of excitement and nervous and started my day with a run before heading back and changing into the uniform. The second years were already there when I arrived at the spot.

"Maki", I called out the older girl's name as she turned to face me. "I never got to say sorry about what happened with my mum. I have a lot of respect for you; you were able to rebel against your family and fight for your future" I spoke with so much admiration. Maki waved her hand in dismissal, "it's fine; it's not your fault anyway, so you don't have to apologise."

She was right, I shouldn't have to apologise for my mother's bad behaviour like she does to me. Megumi showed up next, so the only person that was missing was Nobara. After a few minutes, she showed up, pulling a suitcase behind her; we all stared at her, confused. "Why do you have luggage?" I asked what everyone here was thinking.

"Aren't we going to Kyoto?" Nobara asked as she stared at us, empty handed. Panda was quick to explain the situation, "don't go fucking winning, moron!" Nobara shouted as she went back to put her bag in her dorm. Letting out a sigh at all the commotion in the morning, "they're here," Maki announced as all of us turned to watch them walk over. Nobara made it back in time to see them.

Both our eyes widened at the robot talking; that was kinda cool. A woman with a scar on her face walked from behind the students, "So, where's that moron?" She asked, most likely meaning Gojo. "Gojo's late", Panda spoke as the other chined in. "No one even said that moron referred to Gojo-sensei" Megumi tried to defeat his teacher, but we all knew it was him.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear. Gojo came rushing through us, pushing a troll. "Sorry for the wait!" he shouted as the other school teacher had an annoyed face; she must him personally.

He handed some souvenirs to one of the Kyoto students before looking at us, and I had a feeling of what was gonna happen. Stepping behind Megumi, hiding myself from view. "And for the Tokyo folks, there's this!" Gojo shouted before opening the box on the trolley where Yuji jumped out of.

"It's Itadori Yuji himself!" both Megumi and Nobara looked horrified. Nobara glanced in my direction as I pretended to be shocked, "oh wow, Yuji!" But I failed miserably as Nobara grabbed my collar, shaking me, "you knew, didn't you?" She shouted at me, completely ignoring Yuji. "I was wondering why she suddenly became normal again", Megumi said.

"I'm sorry! I didn't want to lie, but Gojo made me do it!" I shouted, throwing our teacher under the bus. Nobara let me go, causing me to drop to the floor as everything began spinning from all the shaking. Megumi held out his hand, but before I could take it, a body stood in between us "(Y/N)'s my soulmate, I'll help her."

Rolling my eyes at his childish jealousy, I'm his soulmate; he didn't need to worry about anyone else. "I can help myself", I spoke as I stood up without anyone's help.

"Got anything to say to me?" Nobara spoke, and I could clearly tell she was happy but also upset that both I and Yuji had not told her. "I'm sorry I kept it a secret", Yuji apologised as we went to a meeting room where he explained how he was alive. Nobara was the maddest at Yuji and me as she made both of us hold a frame up to our faces. Until finally, she allowed us to take them with help from Panda. We explained the second year's abilities to Yuji before we headed outside, ready to fight.

When no one spoke to Yuji, there was a sad look on his face, "Yuji, are you okay?" I touched his arm as I stared into his eyes. "I'm fine, but something happened, but because of that, I really don't wanna lose to anyone," he said as he had a distant look in his eyes as if he saw memories of the past.

"Let's win this!" Yuji shouted before getting kicked by Maki.

We all lined up before hearing 'start', where we began running into the forest. I would be back up for Yuji even though it irritated me because I would like to fight and not just be someone's backup. But I didn't want to go against the plan Maki had thought of. Just as she had expected, Toudou had come at all of us, but Yuji kneed him in the face.

I kept in the shadows watching closely until Yuji got thrown to the ground and just as Toudou stomped on Yuji's face with his foot. I stepped out of the shadows and pulled Toudou back with the shadows from his own shadow.

Yuji stood up with blood dripping down his nose, "what if I became even dumber?" I stared at him in disbelief; the universe sure can pick me a boy. "Yuji-" I was interrupted by Toudou ", what type of girl is your type?"

I didn't try to finish my sentence, interested in hearing this answer, leaning all my weight on my left leg as I crossed my arms. He better not say something stupid.

"A tall girl with a big butt, I guess."