𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

Once that man had left the room, I immediately called for mother and explained to her what had happened. "He kept calling me his student; what does that mean?" I questioned her, but she simply ignored me. Mother looked at my father, who was across her. "Gojo might try something; we need to have guards around the room", father spoke with not even a glance in my direction. "He's too strong, Gojo will defeat us and take h-" he couldn't finish his sentence before he was being choked on the wall.

A gasp escaped my mouth but quickly covered it as mothers eyes turned to glare at me. Turning back to father as I could see father struggling to breathe, "don't you dare say anything, I'm head of the clan, not you." He stopped fighting her grip as he nodded his head in submission, "I will handle that man. No one will get into this room!" She ordered as she released father; I sat silently in the hospital bed watching the scene.

"I fought for this position, and I will not allow anyone to take it away from me", mother spoke to herself before turning over to me with a smirk. "But my precious daughter," she said with a sickly sweet voice that created a vile taste in my mouth. Mother walked up to me and grabbed a hold of my chin tightly, "you will help me gain more power. (Y/N), you must do everything your husband says, and you must never disobey him no matter what."

Without any hesitation, my head nodded, which caused a big smile to appear on her face. "This is what a child is supposed to be", mother spoke to father before walking to the door, "come, we must go." Mother ordered father, and he obeyed; that's how he had always been. No one ever goes against her. However, before father left the door, he turned back to me with a pained expression. Why would he be sad? I'm doing what mother told me to do. He should be happy.

I laid back into the bed as I glanced up at the plain white ceiling; something didn't feel right. It felt like something was missing as if I was an incomplete puzzle, and the last piece was missing. But where was it? Or rather, who was it? I didn't know how long I had stayed in that position, but I was brought back when my door was slammed opened and in came a boy with pink spiky hair.

"(Y/N), your prince is here to save you!" The boy gave me a bright smile that caused a sudden increase in my heartbeat. "Prince?" I questioned the boy, whose face began to explode in red as he looked back at something before turning back to me. "Gojo told me to say it; he said it would be cool" a giggle escaped me, and I immediately covered my mouth. I'm not supposed to do that. Mother will get angry.

Sitting up in my bed, becoming alert; however, my body stayed relaxed. "Who are you? Get out of here!" I shouted at the boy who stared at me wide-eyed, "even though Gojo warned me, it still hurts." The boy mumbled to himself, clutching the place where his heart was. "(Y/N)-" he began, but I stopped him by throwing a vase that was on the bedside table. "How do you know my name?" I questioned him, where was mother?

How did he get in?

Suddenly, I heard a commotion outside. It sounded like fighting. "I'm your soulmate," the boy said as I tilted my head. What was he talking about? Soulmates?

"Go now!" Gojo, the man from before, shouted as he opened the door just as quickly as he closed it. The boy ran up to me as I tried to move away from him, but as he grabbed my arm, it was like I had disappeared into a different universe.

I felt as if I were floating while all the memories I had lost came rushing back, the smiles, the laughs and the amazing relationships I had formed while being at the school. My eyes opened, and tears began flowing down, "I'm so sorry, I can't believe I forgot you." Yuji's arms wrapped around me, holding me close. One hand held my head as the over was around my waist. "Hold on tight", he whispered to me before picking me up and rushing towards the window, where we began falling.