"Uh Yeah? How else were you doing it?"

"... well we got many more pink clips" Namjoon sheepishly said ignoring his question.

Jin sighed and relaxed himself against the couch. "You better not brake any more"

"I didn't break any" Namjoon pouted.

"One piece flew into my laps"

"Oh... sorry"

"It's fine it's really not that big of a deal, we could always get more"

KTH & JJK

"Back after a good dinner" Taehyung rubbed his tummy feeling full. Meanwhile Jungkook was struggling to pull his suitcases in. Taehyung laid down on the couch watching him, "do you need help?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes please"

"Damn, if only I had a maid" Taehyung turned around making Jungkook frown. "bitch" he muttered but Taehyung heard him and sat up.

"Did you say something?"

Jungkook shook his head and continued to push his luggages in. "No I think you did"

"I didn't" Jungkook sighed.

"First you call me names and now you're lying?"

Jungkook ignored him finally pushing the rest of his stuff in. "And now you're ignoring me"

"Damn did that cream do something to you?" Jungkook asked wiping the seat off his forehead. "Why?"

"Because you're acting like a b-"

"Finish that sentence and you're sleeping in the basement"

"baby! You're acting like a baby? What did you think I was going to say? Bitch? Well I mean you're also acting like-"

Taehyung tackled him onto the ground making him groan. "deal with it! You want me? You gotta deal with this attitude baby boy" Taehyung whispered.

"Baby boy?" Jungkook scoffed quickly flipping them around. "You're the baby boy here"

"Bitch, baby, baby boy, what's next?"

"hmm maybe bride?" Jungkook smirked making Taehyung blush. "Aww my baby is blushing!"

"Shut up!" Taehyung pushed him off. "Good you're so embarrassing!" Taehyung covered his face. Jungkook gave a peck on the cheek, "you're just shy Taehyung, my shy little baby"

"Stoop" Taehyung's face was now burning making Jungkook chuckle. He then stood up and grabbed two of his suitcases. "I'll help you" Taehyung also stood up grabbing a suitcase.

"That's too heavy grab one of those boxes" Jungkook pointed at the boxes that were stacked up making Taehyung frown. "I'm not weak!" Taehyung grabbed the suitcase dragging it across the living room floor, cause it was heavy. But he wasn't going to admit that.

"But you are for me" Jungkook teased behind him making blush. "Shut up!"

NEXT DAY

"Come on Taehyung" Jungkook shook him, he was fully dressed and ready. "Huh?" Taehyung sat up trying to adjust to the light. "Are we going somewhere?" He asked noticing Jungkook in a suit. But the answer he got had him whining.

"Yeah work"

"damn it! I don't wanna go!"

"Too bad so sad, come on get dressed you have thirty minutes, your driver is already here" Jungkook checked his phone making Taehyung sigh but stood up and made his way to his closet.