'son of a bi...'

'no don't, I still love auntie Jaya' she said sniffling

He raised an eyebrow 'okay whatever. Now, how am I supposed to react to your marriage thing? Should I go buy a new suit? Come on tell me' he said and crossed his legs

She kneeled in front of him 'don't worry about me, of course I won't say yes to the first suitor. Let's look to the bright side, Poja will be busy with me a little bit so I give you guys more freedom, and let us make her feel that someone is finally on her side because I have noticed that she is behaving with you in a very strange way since the Diwali which was before everything'

'okay, forget about Poja and me and let's think about Kajol for a minute, I don't want to sound harsh but couldn't you just not tell Poja about you and Abhishik leaving each other? I am not saying that it is your fault, Abhishik is already a b*strad but Poja now will be putting so much pressure over Kajol, tomorrow will be tough for her'

'for god's sake, Abhishik won't wait for "Salma's wedding" to take benefit of the situation'

'but you made Poja feel like she won' he said without thinking

'you blame me for only thinking of revenge but it is okay to think if Poja thinks she won or lost? Who is acting stupid now?'

'okay never mind'

'no tell me, is something wrong happening? Is Poja trying to hurt you? Is she threatening to do something to you? What is with the winning and losing thing?'

He nodded in denial 'there is nothing to worry about, trust me'

'damn it you scared me' she gave a relieved sigh 'anyway that's the whole thing'

'how are you feeling? It must be tough' he said and held her hand

'I am feeling very bad; I can't believe that he used me' she said looking down

He placed his palm under her chin and raised her head 'Believe me, I won't spare him'

'there is no need' she said and yawned 'anyway I hope the Bachchans don't show up at the wedding. Why would they come anyway? Salma is our friend and our secretary'

He smirked 'they act like we are one family already, the company and now attending social events'

'damn it' she said and yawned stronger

'I think it is my cue to go to my room' he chuckled and she smiled, they stood up and he hugged her 'I am always here for you, you little thing'

'tomorrow is going to be tough for all of us if the Bachchans attended the wedding, I am sure Kajol is crying herself to sleep now'

'I am sure she is. My soul is torn between you both' he said sadly and she just replied with a yawn 'okay fine, good night' he said, kissed her head and left the room

"Torn!" she thought

In the morning while Shahrukh was going downstairs, he met Poja who was coming back from the garden after her daily morning exercises. She walked towards him, smiling in victory 'good morning' she said

'you enjoy it, don't you?' he asked coldly

'what is it that I enjoy?' she asked shrugging

'seeing people tortured'

'Shahrukh, don't be cruel to me son' she pouted playfully

'don't call me son' he said through his teeth