Chapter 7

Arabella POV:

I had been so busy worrying about Jake and what he might know and if he will find out the real me, that I forgot all about Elijah coming until Layla phoned up to check in.

(Phone call between Lay and Bella).

Lay – Hey bestie how have you been, have you found out anything to do with Elijah yet?

Bella – OMG No! I forgot all about him. I beat the crap out of this punching bag at the gym and Jake saw me, so I've been so busy trying to avoid him. Urg I'll go out tonight because I know he has a meeting tonight with the Kings Cobras, thank god I didn't miss that!

Lay - Bella Chill, as long as you still make the meeting it will be alright.

I heard her laugh through the phone.

Bella - Ok, how are the twins?

Lay - They are doing fine; they love it here. We should make it an annual tradition to come here every year.

We both laugh.

Bella - Ye that would be nice, send my love to them ok. I can't wait for use to come back. I've got to go and get ready for tonight though so I'll speak to you soon. Hugs and kisses to you all. Bye

Lay - Okays speak soon babes. Hugs and kisses right back at ya. Byee

I placed my phone down with a sigh and went upstairs to change into something more discrete and practical. I put on a black cropped long sleeve top with black gym pants, my trainers that have the special pocket in for two knives (one on each side), I tied my hair back into a sleek pony and I put my mask on to finish my look. I looked at myself in the mirror, not gonna lie, I look good in black.

I made my way downstairs and down to my basement. You honestly didn't think I would be weapon less. Me, Bellona. I walked over to a door which was locked I couldn't bring the weapons from America so I sold all them and with the money I got from them, I bought all new ones. My eyes light up like they always do when I enter this room. On the right-hand side were knives, I have most kinds and I train with them all daily. On the right are my guns, I don't train with them as much maybe like 4 times a week, I have quite a few hand guns as they are discrete but I do also have a quite a few of the big ones for my assassinations. On the wall as soon as you walk in straight ahead are silencers, grenades, ammunition and other extras for my armoury.

I get the knives what I'm taking with me and grab 2 hand guns and slide one into the holder on my hip and the other into the holder around my ankle.

The meeting was due to take place in about half an hour and the address I have is about 10 minutes from here. I decide to leave now to get a head of them in case they are early or told the wrong time on purpose. I was about to see Elijah Knight again. The man who has been after me for years. I took a deep breath and open the door as I met with darkness the other side and walked out into it, unaware of what the next few hours might hold for me.

I got to the mansion and planned on walking around the gates with a big dog so I hopefully didn't look to suspicious. I had a German Shepherd with me.

I recently bought some specially designed glasses that look normal form the outside but when you put them on then can enhance your vision and scan people's faces and download data on them, they also record what you see so you can look back on the footage later. To say they were not cheap was an understatement they cost 5 months' worth of saving. I had to fight most days to be able to afford these and living.

I was walking in and out of the streets that surrounded the mansion as I waited for Elijah to pull up. I didn't want to walk by the mansion just yet as there was no point. I was walking around the shadows with shadow (the German Shepard) until I saw him pull up.