My mouth still open, all 8 inches in one go. I gagged as I felt it hit the back of my throat, but it didn't stop there. It went lower and I felt like I was about to pass out. My eyes started tearing up as he stayed in there for a second.

I heard him grunt as he pulled out, only to push it back in harder. I started to get the hang of it and grabbed his upper thighs, watching him shut his eyes. He pulled out once more as I twirled my tongue around his head, tasting the precum.

"Fuc-"

He was half way back in as his cum shot down my throat. I heard his low voice from above, "Swallow."

I pulled out as I swallowed. It tasted salty, like when you accidentally swallow water at the beach, but worse.

His hand untangled out of my hair, "Good girl."

I got back up to my feet, my back still against the shelves as his hand grabbed onto my throat.

I shut my eyes as he applied more pressure until I could barely breathe.

I grabbed onto his arm trying to pull away but his lips matched mine and my head hit the wooden shelf behind me. I moaned into his mouth, his grip still tight against my throat.

He turned us around once more and walked towards the table set in the middle of the aisle. I was still on my toes since his hand held me up a little too high as I sat down on the table.

He pushed my legs apart and placed his knees between them, rubbing against my core. Our lips still joint I stifled another moan. I pushed my hip against his knee grabbed onto his toned shoulders.

Our tongues in battle as his knee was replaced with his hand. He pushed my lacy underwear aside, "So wet for me, huh princess?" I felt his lips move on mine as he stroke his finger up and down. His hand left my pussy and he pulled back slightly.

He placed his two fingers into my mouth. It felt disgustingly sweet and I pulled back. However his fingers remained there, with his smirk and the glint of evil in his eyes I licked off his fingers.

As he removed his fingers and dropped them back to his side I pulled his face back to mine. His hand went for the blazer that lay next to me but I barely even noticed, until,

I felt the blade against my cheek.

I flinched back as his other hand grabbed the back of my neck refraining me from moving,

"Princess, you move and I might just accidentally cut you."

He dragged the tip flat down my cheek to the straps of my dress.

It looked like an emerald green dagger. Just a pocket knife but like everything with the Malfoy's, fancy. As he cut the sleeves of my bra and my dress his hand left my neck and I shifted back, my breathing heavy.

The tip pinched against my shoulder, "What did I just tell you princess?" I stared at him as he cut the other side, hypnotized. My dress dropped and I pushed it off the table.

He placed the knife in arms reach and while I couldn't take my eyes of it I felt his fingers inside me. I cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure, pushing my thighs together as my eyes closed. His knee stood between them as I felt one of his rings inside me.

Two fingers pushed in and out raw as my nails scratched against his broad back. The cold metal of the ring sent shivers up my back as my entire body's sudden weakness.

"I'm- I'm gonna-"

Immediate after the words left my tongue his hands left my core. I whimpered, "Fuck you Draco." watching him slowly lick off his fingers.

Twirling the blade, I don't remember when he picked up, "Remember princess, I'm the one with the knife,"

I gulped as he grabbed his dick and moved his hand up and down, walking back towards me. He spread my legs once again and the cold breeze that seemed to surround Draco, blew up my thighs.

The tip swirled around my pussy, my eyes shut waiting for the sudden pain,

But it never came.

I felt the first inch slide inside me slowly making me moan, the second and third the same. Squirming after the next three but that was my breaking point. My hands on his shoulders pushing him back to keep this distance as I tried to adjust.

His hands grabbed my lower back and pulled me towards himself, slamming the last two into me as I cried out once more. In pain this time. His grunts followed a low pitched growl, "Hush princess, don't know how strong the muffliato curse is."

I bit my lip, trying to muffle my screams but I felt like I was being torn inside out. The curve at the end of his shaft pushed against my gspot. I wanted him to stop but at the same time I never wanted it to end.

"Draco- I'm-"

My walls tightened as I finally gave in. His pace inside me slowed down and I'm pretty sure I passed out.

——————

I woke back up I'm not sure how much later but the first thing I noticed was Draco.

He was still there.

We were still in the library but I had on some grey sweatpants and his quidditch shirt. He was walking around the library still looking for the book.

"You didn't have any shirts that didn't have your name and number printed across it?" I laughed as I got back up.

My knees threatened to give out under me as I sat back down on the chair. "I liked this better. It suits you."

I turned around as I head footsteps running closer. "For fucks sales y/n I've been looking for you everywhere." Hayden looked around before turning his head back down toward me, "Malfoy isn't it? Where is he?" Confused I didn't say a word.

"You're wearing his shirt and you don't seem like someone to just be roaming around the restricted section after drugging the librarian." He was angry, he had been there the first time Draco broke me. And here I was running back to him.

"I didn't drug her per say, she's just asleep." He reappeared where he had been standing before Hayden.

"Isn't this stuff supposed to be impossible in Hogwarts?" "Well not for the special few."

"Draco I swear to god, this isn't the time to be joking around,"

"Why so serious?" "Oh so the fucking timer in your head isn't enough apparently?"

I sat there silently as I tried to figure out what the two meant. They seemed oblivious to the face I was there and I don't think they'd continue if they realized.

"Are you fucking kidding me Styles? How did you find out?" "Mother wanted me home to check up on something and she just happened to say,"

"What the fuck are you going to do?" Draco's face turned nervous in a way I'd never seen before. "I- I don't know Hayden. I still don't know. I can't do it, I can't hurt-" My ears spiked up with my elbows on my knees as both boys simultaneously turned to face me.

"Well don't stop now I want to hear the end of the story."