Harry shook his head, a small smile forming on his face as the moment between them ended and they all walked towards the door of the building they knew all too well. Grimmauld Place 12. The place where their friendship thrived and held their most sacred memories as Harry and Ethaline shared them with Remus and Sirius.

Once they went inside Ethaline felt a shiver run down her spine, "Stop." She said, holding their waist to prevent them from moving before she glanced around and saw a pile of dust. Disgusted, she leaned and grabbed a small handful before blowing it in front of them.

Instantly the door behind them opened and a ghost formed, screaming and inching towards them before disappearing. Hermione had flinched while Ron held his breath in, completely terrified.

"Charming." Ethaline muttered, walking forward.

Harry immediately stopped her by grabbing her wrist, to which she flinched slightly, "What are you doing?! You don't have a wand." He said, "You can't just go in defenseless."

Ethaline pulled away quickly, "I'm not defenseless." She said quickly, "I have you." She shrugged, before walking ahead again.

Harry tried to ignore the warm feeling inside of him growing, remembering that he and Ginny were still very together. He shouldn't feel this way for Ethaline but...he never actually got over her. He just moved on.
Harry also felt extremely disturbed of her behavior. She was acting...normal. Like she wasn't taken by her looney and vengeful family.

Once they scouted the house and made sure it was secure they huddled into a room, the cold air making them desperate for any warmth. "It's best we sleep in turns." Ethaline said, "I'll keep the first watch down in this room. The rooms upstairs should be safer and I believe there is a furnace in my old room."

The blonde bend down slightly to get the fireplace working for wriggling her fingers and muttering the spell. Immediately, the flames grew bigger and fanned her face. She closed her eyes, embracing the warmth of the fire that reminded her of her dragons before pulling away.

Hermione dug around her bag, grabbing some food and handing it to them before they all sat around the fire. Ethaline couldn't help but feel somber, her mind flickering back and forth to the colorful happy place this place once was with her uncle.

Oh how she missed the notorious Sirius Black.

"We have a bit to catch you up on," Harry said as Hermione grabbed something from her bag and handed it to him.

"Before you...escaped," Harry said slowly, wincing at the wording, "The Minister of Magic came to leave us these trinkets as Dumbledore's will decreed it." He said and handed her something.

Ethaline narrowed her eyes and took the object. "A map?" She asked in disbelief, "Not even a real one. This one is from the children's dinner in Godric's hallow—Goofy Goblins."

Ethaline flipped it around and examined it closely, "Not even that—no coordinates nothing to go on." She said in frustration before turning to them, "What did you lot get?"

Harry held his object up, "I got the snitch from my first match as well as Godric Gryffindor's sword but it's missing."