𝚎𝚗𝚍

it had been five years since jeongin and felix became a couple, seojun was now eleven years old and had started realizing he had mild feelings for his best friend, yeji.

felix had moved out of his smaller apartment to move in with jeongin and seojun about two years ago and still worked at the same cafe as when they met.

jeongin was extremely fond of his adorable boyfriend, obviously, who had been treating seojun as his son- he was incredibly kind and caring, often going to get him from school, helping him with home work, cooking his favourite meals and many other things. he did all of those things for jeongin too, except school type stuff, obviously.

to he jeongin, felix was the best boyfriend anyone could ever wish for. he was perfect.

---

jeongin was stood in the park under the starlight, strings of fairy lights connecting the trees behind him and creating warm lighting of the area.

he fumbled with his fingers in nervousness before looking up at changbin, who was trying to calm him- he and changbin had become friends not long after he an felix began their relationship.

"but what if he says no?"

"he won't, jeongin, he loves you to the edge of the universe and back a million times and you know that. if you think he'll say no, you're delusional."

"you're right, okay, it's fine. i can do this!" jeongin tried convincing himself.

"i believe in you, jeongin. i'll get going now, he'll be here soon." changbin patted the younger's shoulder and shot him a comforting smile. jeongin nodded and took a deep breath, watching changbin walk off after biding farewell.

jeongin stood there for about five more minutes, trying to calm his breathing and nerves, when he heard a soft voice from behind him.

"innie?"

jeongin turned to see felix standing there, confused, and wearing one of his younger boyfriend's hoodies- he had just finished his shift at the cafe when jeongin texted him to come to the park.

"hey, lixxie."

"what is this? it's so cute!"

"well.." jeongin took a breath.

"lix, baby, we've been together for five years now, and you're honestly the best thing that's ever happened to me. you helped me so much during my hardest time in life and even welcomed seojun too as soon as you met him. you treated us both so kindly and still do, and i've come to realise that i can't live without you. i want to be with you for the rest of my life. so.."

jeongin kneeled down on one knee, the light of the fairy lights reflecting the crystal tears of happiness in his boyfriend's eyes as he stared at him in shock. reaching inside his jacket pocket, jeongin pulled out a small white box, opening it to reveal a silver ring engraved with a diamond.

"lee felix, will you marry me?"

"i-innie... yes! yes! a thousand, million times, yes!"

jeongin smiled brightly out of happiness and relief, gently grasping felix's left hand and slipping the ring on. felix then threw himself onto his boyfriend once the younger had stood up and cried tears of happiness into his shoulder.

the two stood, swaying gently in the soft glow of the fairy lights, enjoying each other's company and savouring the moment.

"i love you, innie."

"i love you too, lixxie."

---

So, what do you guys think of the end?
I actually think I did pretty well to be honest.
Hope you guys enjoyed reading! :)♡