𝚝𝚎𝚗

"you ready to go?" felix asked jeongin, who was sitting in the back room on his phone waiting for felix to finish his shift.

"yeah." jeongin put his phone away and stood up as felix got his jacket and bag.

"bye felix!" the said boy's coworker, changbin, called as they left the building.

"bye!"

felix and jeongin started walking in silence, felix's apartment wasn't that far from the cafe. their hands were constantly brushing against each other, felix eventually linked their pinky fingers together, causing both of them to turn slight shades of pink.

it wasn't long before they reached felix's apartment- a simple white layout with a few silver or pastel blue accents. it was already late, so felix decided it was probably best they just went to bed.

"hey felix." jeongin said, catching the attention of the blonde boy who was trying to find spare clothes for jeongin to sleep in.

"hm?"

"i don't think your clothes would fit me to be honest. you're tiny and my body is a lot taller and broader than yours."

"hey! i'm not tiny!" felix crossed his arms and pouted. jeongin didn't realise how much he wanted to kiss felix right then and there- his lips looked so soft and plump.

"jeongin?" felix snapped the taller out of his trance.

"hm?"

"you okay? you zoned out for a while." felix walked up to jeongin with a confused look, to which the dark haired nodded quickly.

"i'm fine, don't worry."

"hm, okay. well, i found some of my cousins clothes from when he stayed over and they should fit you if your body's so much bigger than mine." felix emphasized the word 'bigger', causing jeongin to giggle slightly. felix smiled fondly at the fact it was him who made jeongin laugh.

not long after, they both got changed, did their night routines and went to bed- jeongin requested to sleep with felix becuase he felt safer with him, and it was also that day that yang jeongin acknowledged that he had feelings for lee felix.