𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

felix was the one to wake up first the next day.

he woke up in a warm embrace, turning around to find jeongin's face inches from his own, his breath hitching slightly. he scanned over the sleeping male's angelic features before moving he body up slightly so jeongin's head could rest against his chest instead.

felix gently stroked jeongin's dark hair as he slept peacefully and looked at the younger's arms that were encircling his petite waist. he realized how relaxed and happy he felt in jeongin's presence and embrace, causing him to smile softly.

the blonde felt jeongin move slightly and the arms that were hugging him tightened for a second before jeongin's eyes opened slowly and he basically yawned in tiny.

"good morning, innie." felix said softly, the younger boy looking up at him from where his head was resting on his chest.

"morning." jeongin mumbled sleepily, keeping eye contact with the blonde, who looked so cute with messy but fluffy morning hair.

the two of them kept eye contact, neither wanting to look away. felix eventually leant forwards and planted a soft peck to jeongin's forehead, giggling when jeongin hid his face back in the elder's chest to hide the rising blush.

"innie?" felix asked, the said male lifting his head back up as felix started combing his hair gently again.

"hm?"

"what about seojun? when does he need to be picked up?"

"he's staying there until late morning, so we have a little while."

"shouldn't we get his stuff? i don't want you going back to your old house, but you know where it is and where all seojun's stuff is-"

"it's okay, i can go get his stuff while jongsuk's in work. i can give you his friend's address and you could go get him at the same time i get his stuff?"

"that works!" felix smiled and jeongin nodded softly.

---

felix knocked on the door and then stepped back, waiting for someone to answer the door.

not long after, a sweet looking middle aged woman came to answer the door- felix guessed that was seojun's friend's mum.

"oh hello?" the woman asked with a smile.

"hello, i'm felix, jeongin's friend. i'm here to pick up seojun." felix bowed slightly and returned the smile.

the woman nodded and called into the house.

"seojun! do you have all your stuff?"

"yes!"

felix could hear the pitter patter of feet running down the hall before seojun appeared at the door with a back pack and a girl around his age behind him.

"lixie hyungie!" seojun exclaimed with a smile and ran up to felix, who crouched down to hug the young boy.

"hi seojunnie, did you have fun?"

"mhm! but where's innie hyung?"

"he had to go do something, so i'm here to pick you up."

"okay~!"

felix stood up and held seojun's hand.

"say bye, junnie."

"bye bye yeji! bye bye mrs hwang! thank you!" seojun waved at the little girl in the doorway, who waved back.

"thank you for having him last night." felix spoke to mrs hwang.

"it's no problem, honey, take care!" she replied, smiling at them as felix and seojun walked off hand in hand and seojun waved back to them.

"hyungie?" seojun spoke as they walked down the pavement towards felix's apartment.

"yes junnie?"

"what did innie hyung go to do?"

"he went back to your house to get all your stuff- his and yours."

"why is he getting our stuff? i don't want to go back there!"

"don't worry junnie, you aren't. you wanna know why?"

felix and seojun stopped in front of felix's apartment door.

"why?"

"you and innie are moving in with me."

seojun's face lit up in an exited smile as he looked up at the much older boy.

"really?"

"yup! it'll be fun, right?"

"yes! yay, yay, yay!"

felix chuckled and opened the apartment door for seojun to go inside.

"let's go in and wait for innie, yeah?"

"mhm!"

---

nandiendksndjs

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING PLEASE FORGIVE ME I HAD A MUSIC ASSESSMENT I NEEDED TO FOCUS ON :((