𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"hyungies?"

seojun waddled into his older brother's bedroom later that afternoon, up to the bed where felix and jeongin where cuddling together, listening to felix's rainy day playlist. felix turned his head to look at the young boy who climbed up the bed to sit by the older two's legs.

"yes, junnie? what is it?"

"are you two boyfriends?"

jeongin and felix were surprised to say the least- how did seojun know what boyfriends were? and that they were gay? he was only six years old!

"yes, we are, junnie. are you okay with that?" felix answered gently.

"yes! it's cute!" seojun giggled before jeongin spoke.

"seojun, how do you know what a boyfriend is?"

"yeji's big brother has one!"

"hyunjin has a boyfriend?" jeongin questioned.

"mhm! his name's seungmin and he's really nice."

jeongin nodded in understanding.

"hyungies?"

"yes seojun?" jeongin glanced back at the six year old who was showing his best puppy eyes.

"can we.. go get sweets? i found £2 in my backpack yesterday and i wanna buy some.."

jeongin, who had grown up practically raising seojun knew how to not get affected by the younger's puppy eyes, however felix didn't, and fell for them immediately.

"of course! go and get your money and wait by the front door so we can put your shoes on to go." he spoke, sitting up from his and jeongin's cuddling position, the dark haired male following pursuit as seojun smiled and ran off to his bedroom.

"really? i was comfortable!" jeongin mumbled and pouted at the elder who just smiled and pecked his lips softly.

"we can cuddle again when we get back, now let's just take seojun to the sweet shop, yeah?"

"fine, fine, okay. you better promise that."

"i promise, innie, i promise."