𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

⚠ tw// mentions of attempted murder.

another couple days passed and jeongin's scars were healing, he was doing pretty well, and he even brought seojun with him again because the younger brother thought 'felix hyung is really really nice!'.

felix was hoping everything was okay, jeongin hadn't mentioned anything else and neither he or seojun had any new injuries, so it had to be okay, right?

felix thought too soon, because when the door opened and jeongin walked in, he barely made it through the door without breaking down crying and crouching down on the floor.

"i-  innie, oh my god, what happened? what's wrong?" felix instantly rushed over to the crouched male who was currently pouring his eyes out.

"i- i-.." jeongin couldn't even form a proper sentence.

"come here, innie." felix pulled jeongin up from his crouched position and pulled him into a hug, the taller male hugging back instantly and crying into his shoulder as the blonde stroked comforting circles on his back.

"innie, what happened?" felix asked softly once jeongin's crying had died down and jeongin had lifted his head up.

"i- it's jongsuk." jeongin sniffled slightly.

"what did he do?"

"he- he tried to kill s-seojun whilst i w-wasnt there."

"what?" felix gasped in disbelief and horror, then brought jeongin over to one of the tables, crouching in front of him and holding his hands in his.

"i-i brought seojun back from school ealier a-and jongsuk wasn't anywhere to be found, s-so i thought he was at work but he was actually out buying m-more alcohol. seojun was in the living room watching cartoons w-when jongsuk got back and i w-was in my room when i heard a s-scream. i ran downstairs a-and seojun was hiding behind the sofa from jongsuk who had a k-knife in his hand. i was t-terrified and asked jongsuk what he was doing a-and he said 'getting rid of this demon once and for all' s-so i grabbed seojun and r-ran out the house. i-i dropped seojun off at his friends house after telling her mum that t-there was a problem at home and if he could stay for the night.. a-and now i don't know w-what to do, we can't go b-back there..lix.."

felix hummed softly whilst still staring up at jeongin, who lifted his teary gaze from the floor to look at the blonde male in front of him.

"i-i'm scared.."

"oh, innie.." felix stood up and hugged jeongin, stroking his head gently as the dark haired male cried into his shoulder.

"do you want to stay at my apartment? seojun can stay there with us too until we can find you two somewhere to live."

jeongin raised his head from felix's shoulder.

"i-i don't know, i don't want us to be a burden."

"you won't be, i promise. i said that i'd help you, didn't i?"

jeongin took another glance at felix's reassuring smile and it was enough for him to give in.

"thank you so much, lix."