𝚘𝚗𝚎

the bell of the cafe rung softly into the late evening silence.

felix looked up from where he was cleaning the coffee machine to see who walked in- a tall young male, around the same age as him, with dark hair that covered his eyes and a stoic expression on what you could see of his face. he was wearing a black hoodie with the hood up and black ripped jeans, with black and white vans to match.

felix didn't recognize him, he must've been a first time customer.

as the male walked towards the counter, felix put down the cleaning product, washed his hands and went over to the till.

"hi, what can i get for you?" he asked with a cheerful smile on his face. the male glanced up at him for a second before lowering his gaze back to the floor.

"a peach frappuccino, please." he answered quietly, fiddling with his fingers shyly.

felix nodded, still smiling, and proceeded to make the drink. he could already tell by the boy's actions that he was a bit shy or awkward, so he didn't speak to him in fear of making him uncomfortable.

"3,500 won, please." felix said gently when he had finished.

the tall male pulled out his wallet and got the needed money, placing it on the counter and taking a quick bow before hastily exiting the cafe.

"have a nice evening!" felix called after him, hoping he heard- to felix he looked like the type of person who wouldn't smile often so he wanted to hope he at least lifted his spirits slightly by being nice.

felix sighed, picking up the money and putting it in the till, before packing up to finish his shift.

maybe if the boy came the next day too, he could make some progress and get to know him.