𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

a few days had passed of the same tall male coming to the cafe around the same time, ordering the same thing, and still not talking to felix unless he was thanking him.

the whole time, felix had felt like talking to him more or at least learning his name, but he didn't want to scare the other or make him uncomfortable seeing as he barely ever spoke a word.

the cafe bell rang softly as a customer walked in, but felix was too off in his own world whilst leaning against the counter to notice.

"um..e-excuse me..?"

felix was brought back to reality when a timid voice spoke from the other side of the counter.

"oh, sorry! i zoned out for a second. the usual?" he quickly apologized and the other male nodded, going back to fidgeting with his fingers.

he was wearing a similar attire to usual- dark blue hoodie with the hood up, black sweatpants, black trainers, and his dark hair was still covering his eyes.

he pulled out the money needed and placed it on the counter, ready for when felix had finished. the said boy knew the dark haired male usually left as soon as he had payed and had been given his drink, but he wanted to speak to him for once.

"hey.." felix softly called after the male, who was almost at the door.

he slowly turned around and glanced at the blonde who stood behind the counter shortly before averting his eyes else where in fear of making eye contact.

"can i know your name? i mean, you come here every day now, it would be handy to know." felix said gently.

the male froze slightly and lowered his gaze to the floor, staying silent for a few moments.

"it's okay if you don't want to tell me though, i don't want you to be uncomfortable." felix added. there were a couple more moments of silence.

"jeongin. it's jeongin." the dark haired replied almost inaudibly, but felix heard it, then he left, the bell ringing as the door opened and closed.

"jeongin. i like it." felix repeated the name to himself quietly, smiling at the thought of finally making progress.