𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

jeongin and seojun had moved in with felix for about a month, then felix had managed to help jeongin find an apartment about five minutes away from his own.

they had moved about a week ago, and jeongin got a part time job that fit in so he could work while seojun was at school and could still come back in time to pick him up and go home.

felix sat behind the counter at the cafe, drumming his fingers on the counter surface. he was extremely bored that day, barely any customers turned up as it was turning winter and snow was falling heavily.

the bell rang, causing felix to jump slightly, then smile at the familiar little voice following it.

"hyungie!"

felix looked to the door and saw seojun running towards him and jeongin closing the door before walking towards the two with a small smile on his face.

"hi seojun, how are you?"

"i'm good, hyungie!"

felix looked up at jeongin from where he was crouching next to seojun, and smiled.

"hi innie!"

"hey lix."

the blonde stood up and turned to walk back behind the counter.

"you want your usuals?"

"actually, not today."

felix turned around to see the dark haired male rubbing his neck nervously.

"oh?" felix said, confused.

"w-we actually came to give you something."

jeongin beckoned seojun to walk forward, and the younger boy did, walking towards felix and stretching his hands out.

in his hands was a small white box, tied neatly with a pastel pink ribbon with a bow on top. felix took it, confused. he looked up at jeongin, who signaled him to open it.

"i- oh my god, innie.. it's so pretty!"

inside the small box was a gold bracelet with small moon and star charms, alternating the whole way around. felix's eyes widened and he looked up the younger boys, who both smiled at him- seojun happily and jeongin shyly.

"i wanted to get you something to say thank you for helping us so much. it has a meaning too." jeongin explained shyly.

"what is it?"

"well, the moons represent the fact that we met for the first time at night, and your eyes turn into cresent moons when you smile, and the starts represent the way your eyes sparkle every time you smile and when your happy."

"i- jeonginnie that's so cute! but how much was it?"

"that's not important."

"but what if it was really expensive? you shouldn't spend so much on me."

"it just means that you're someone really special, lix."

felix could feel himself tearing up from the happiness and put the bracelet box on the counter, went over to seojun and picked him up, then brought both him and jeongin into a big hug.

"thank you so much, innie. you too, junnie."

"it's okay, hyungie!"

"its okay, lix. do you wanna put it on now?"

felix nodded and pulled away with a smile, walking back to the counter and lifting the golden jewelry out of the box. he shut the clasp and looked at the bracelet that sat delicately on his petite wrist, his smile widening on his face.

"thank you!" he said again, glancing at both boys as he spoke, and the elder brother nodded before taking his younger brother's hand.

"no problem, lix. we should get going now, jun."

"okay. bye lixxie hyung!" seojun called as they walked to the door.

"wait, innie!" felix called after the dark haired make as the two were standing in the doorway. he quickly made his way out from behind the counter and rushed towards him.

the last thing jeongin knew before the left the cafe left a deep red tint across his cheeks- felix leant towards him and kissed him softly on the cheek, then ran back behind the counter as seojun dragged his older brother out of the door.

---

this was the bracelet: