𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"jeongin?"

"hm?"

"about.. the kiss.."

jeongin looked down at felix, who was lying on his lap on the sofa as he sat lent on the arm of it. he continued playing with the elder's soft blonde hair as they continued watching cafe midnight. it was the next morning and they were waiting for yeji's mother to bring seojun home.

"oh, yeah.. i wanted to talk about that too, actually."

felix sat up and faced the younger, who was about to speak again, but avoiding eye contact from shyness.

"lix, i-.. i really like you, a lot, and i think it's kind of obvious. when we first met, i didn't even speak to you but you were so kind and polite. you spoke to me every time i turned up at the cafe and your smile and kind words made me feel safe. i instantly realised that being in your presence distracted me from my issues with jongsuk and everything bad around me, you helped me feel happy and even loved, something i hadn't felt in a long time, even with seojun. i'm really grateful for eveyrthing you've done for me, and i really wouldn't have life any other way." jeongin explained, taking a breath before continuing, this time looking up at felix.

"felix... w-will you be my boyfriend?"

felix could feel his eyes welling up slightly with tears of happiness and relief that jeongin did indeed feel the same as he did. he launched himself into the younger's arms hugging him with a bright smile on his face.

"yes, yes! of course, i'll be your boyfriend, innie!"

jeongin hugged felix back instantly, smiling at the small boy in his arms. they separated from the hug and jeongin cupped felix's face gently, bringing him into a soft and sweet kiss, parting shortly after due to a knock on the apartment's door.

"oh, seojun's home."