twenty-five

Today I was finally picking up Serayah

Today I was finally picking up Serayah. Hopefully she can be my distraction from this whole situation. I been too lonely at my house by myself. As much as she gives me a headache I missed her.

I was debating on whether I should pick her up now and take her with me to work, just pick her up when I'm finished or, let him drop her off at my job.

It was no question on if I would be leaving late today, so I think I'm just gone let him drop her off around 5 or 6.

After I got dressed to go to the tattoo shop I stopped to get something to eat first. I can't eat and drive at the same time cause I feel like it's rushing, so I parked and ate.

Once I finally got there Teyana was at the front desk and Taija was sitting down on her phone.

"Untun, you need to be at home resting." Teyana said.

"Well hey to you to." I mumbled.

"Hey." She sighed. "I told you not to come today." She said.

"I'm good, I can work today chill." I said going to the back.

I set up everything and in the middle of that, Taija walked in. I wanted to roll my eyes but that would be immature.

"I got something I need to talk to you about." She sat down.

"Before you start I just want to say that I don't appreciate you accusing me of acting different when I didn't do nothing to you. I know about you hanging out with Londyn and you're grown so you can do what you want but I just think that's weird." I said truthfully.

"I can explain, I had to make it seem like I wasn't cool with you so I can get info from Londyn so I can tell you wassup. I admit that the other day I did too much cause to be honest I did feel some type of way because you always tell me stuff so I just felt like well damn." She said.

Hold tf up.

"Still though that was not caused for because it sounded like you been wanting to say that. I chose to keep it to myself because I felt like you was moving weird and being messy." I said.