| Over work |

Hello everyone,Today we are back with a new short story and some facts on overworking

Hello everyone,
Today we are back with a new short story and some facts on overworking. Do you guys overwork sometimes or most of the time? If you do overwork, let me tell you it has severe consequences, and now we present the short story written by our very own sidneetlover13

Mia , a fifteen old year normal girl who loved to help others but sometimes helping others used to cause her problems and that's why she couldn't get proper rest. Due to her helping nature everyone in the society liked her whereas some used to use her to do their work but she never bothered. She helped everyone though even if it is her enemy or someone she didn't even know properly. One day, when she went to school the teacher gave her final exam table , she came home tensed about how to manage helping others and her exams at the same time. She helped others with their work in the morning and studies at night. Due to overworking, her health started deteriorating and one day while going to the school she fainted her parents took her to doctor , the doctor advised her to take rest. And there were chances that she'd miss the exams…

So basically, what the story tries to say is helping others is not a problem but not taking rest and overworking can be dangerous for health.

Some facts regarding the same.

Burnout can lead to a range of physical health problems.

Employees might experience poor sleep and increased chance of stroke.

The mental health risks are no better, with a greater chance for depression, anxiety and even suicide.
I hope you guys understand that there's a huge difference between hard work and overwork. Self help is the best help.

That's all for today. See you guys in the next chapter.

Please Vote and Comment.

With love,
Teen_Tix.