"Dr. Bailey..."

"Then get out!" Bailey screamed.

George leaves the room, and he doesn't even see the upset look on Mackenzie's face.

All this yelling won't help anything.

/ / /

Addison is sitting on an empty gurney in the middle of an empty hallway, looking very upset. George walks up to her. "Dr. Montgomery-Shepherd. What are we gonna do? I mean about Dr. Bailey. Can, can we drug her?"

"Against her will?"

"No. Well... yes," George stutters. Addison looks annoyed. "Can't we force her to push? If we, ah, declare her temporarily insane."

Addison lets out a noise of frustration. "Ah. You want me to declare Miranda Bailey, Miranda Bailey incompetent? Do you think that will help? Do you think that will make her more inclined, more comfortable giving birth?"

"I don't know, that's why..."

Addison interrupts, "Do you think I'm not doing everything I can to help her? I mean do you think I'm just out here because I don't know feel a little lazy, just need a little me time?"

"I'm just asking."

Addison yells. "Stop asking! Because no matter what you ask the answer is I don't know. I'm doing everything thing I can! Everything I can! Miranda Bailey's husband is in mortal danger. Actual mortal danger! And there's not a lot I can say to comfort her right now because there's not a lot that anybody can say to comfort me! I'm doing my best! Dr. Bailey is doing her best! And I need you to do your best! And I need it to be better than standing here asking me the world's most stupidest question! I don't know O'Malley!"

George nods slightly, looking a little upset as he leaves.

/ / /

In Bailey's room, where Bailey is lying in bed, refusing to move. Addison is in there with her trying to get to her move. Mackenzie is spaced out, thinking about Derek. He could die today. Today might be her father's last living day.

Her thoughts then turn to Meredith. Meredith Grey had her hand inside a body with a live bomb inside of it. She wanted to scream, cry, and a lot more... but it was useless. All she could do was pray that she didn't lose a very dear friend and her mother today.

Mackenzie is pulled out of her thoughts when George starts speaking to Bailey.

"Dr. Bailey, I'm surprised at you. I really thought...this is not how I thought you would do this."

Addison stops at the door. "Dr. O'Malley I don't think that..."

George ignores Addison and moves to Bailey's bedside. "I truly... I expected more."

"George..." Mackenzie says hoarsely.

George takes a damp cloth and wipes it against Bailey's arm. Addison moves back into the room and watches. George leans down to talk to her. "You're Dr. Bailey. You don't hide from a fight. You don't give up. You strive for greatness. You Dr. Bailey, you are a doer. And... I know your husband is not here and I know that there are a lot of things going on here that we have no control over. But this..." he takes his hand and lifts up her chin for her to look at him directly. "this... we can do. Okay?" Bailey half nods, crying. George nods. "Okay."

Addison starts moving to prepare Bailey while George helps Bailey sit up. He gets on the bed and sits behind her to support her. "Let's have this baby."

Mackenzie holds Bailey's hand as George takes the other. "Let's have this baby, Dr. Bailey."

/ / /

Bailey is giving birth in her patient room.