The Fight

We walked in. I didn't know what to say. He looked at us, waiting for an explaintian. Lily was still smirking, she held my hand tight. Her brother started talking, I wished he stop, but he didn't.

"Lily, get out.

"I have a guest.

"So.

"I dunno know.

"Why are you here?

"Your girlfriend upset my guest.

"OK, and your guest upset my girlfriend.

"UGH, DON'T YOU HAVE ANY MANNERS, JUST SAY SORRY.

"Sorry, you're annoying.

I stood there, I was staring, his girlfriend was laughing. I didn't want to inturpt. Although I was talking a lot in my head, I had a lot to say. Holy mama. Oh no. Three Two One.

"AHHH!

"Lily, stop screaming, I said.

"Yeah Lily, stop it, said her brother.

"NOT UNTIL YOU KISS HER, she said screaming.

I couldn't beleive her. She wouldn't stop screaming until, he would kiss me. I couldn't do anything. Me, her brother, and Mrs. girlfriend, put our hands tightly on our ears.I started to run outside, when he grabbed me and gave me a light kiss on the cheek. Lily stopped screaming. I stood there staring. Half of me wanted to kiss him back, half of me wanted to run out.

"Max, how could you, said Kipirionia.
"What, I had to do it.
"Yeah, but still.
"It is not like I wanted to do it.
I ran out. I tried to get out, but her parents stood in the way. I ran to Lily's room, I couldn't believe he just said that. Lily walked in. I was crying.
"I'm sorry.
"It's not your fault he's a jerk.
"No sorry for making him kiss you, I just wanted you to get a chance.
"Huh..how did you know I liked him?
"Come on, he's the hottest boy in school, everybody likes him.
"Yeah, maybe.
"Hey, do you wanna grab tacos.
"No, you should find another friend who won't disappoint you.
"OK, bye.
"What?
"I am going to go find a better friend.
"But...but.....huh?
"What's wrong?
"Nothing just go.
"OK.
She left. I burst in tears. Lily came in a minute later. She hugged me.
"You know there is no better friend.
"Yeah, I know.
"He's a jerk, Max was always a jerk, don't be upset.
"That's easy for you to say.
"You love him.
"No I don't.
"Max and Kenna sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
"Stop.
Yes, I know what you're all thinking. She is annoying. She is mean. She cruel. Yet, I love her, as a friend. She always holds me back, always there for me. One time when the whole school was laughing at me, Lily would take me into the bathroom and show me funny pics. Yes, Lily was popular. Yes, Lily was pretty. I just care about her too much, to let her be my friends. I would always tell her.
"Go.
"No.
"Why?
"I already have a good best friend.
"Just go.
"No, get out.
"What?
"You're hot.
"What?
"I know.
"What?
"Idiot.
We would laugh. What you may not have known, is that I wasn't only in a good friendship with Lily. But every time I came I would be laughing with her brother. Of course that was when we were in middle school, sometimes when Lily was getting dressed, her brother and I would play together. When we were in preschool.