Lily's

*Hey I just wanted to make sure yo are enjoying the story. Make sure to comment, vote, and follow me. And don't forget to check out my profile. Gehad2004.

Today, I am staying over at Lily's. She didn't even have to invite me. I had to get out of the house. Plus, Lily has the best family ever. They give you ice cream for dinner, and they have a hundred pets. Well not a hundred, but they have two cats, three dogs, twelve fishes, and a parrot. There house feels like a zoo, the good kind. Lily has the best room ever. Although my house and room are bigger. Her room is full of glitter. She likes to decorate. She had made me promise to decroate my room. Although she forgot about it, I am going to do it. For some reason, Lily's only dream is for me to decroate. But that's not the only reason I am exited to stay at Lily's. Lily has the most handsome brother ever. He is the most poplaur boy in school. He is on the football team, has light blue eyes, blonde hair, and best of all, he has a sensitive smile. I want him to be my Mr.Right, but of course as any popular boy, he has a girlfriend. His girlfriend is always over. Oh and don't forget his perfect grades. Sorry I'm getting off topic, I just can't stay over at Lily's without thinking of him. I walked inside Lily's house. Her parents told me she was taking a shower. I had to wait in her brother's room. Why? They had vistors in the living room, and Lily's room was locked. I went inside her brother's room and thought. Where am I? He looked at me. Then he kissed his girlfriend. Wow such manners. He said hi. I said it back.

"Hello.

"Your mom told me to...

"I know, you can go sit on that chair over there.

"No trust me it is fin...

"Go sit.

"I am good.

"SIT!

"OK no need to yell.

"Ha, you just gave me the biggest reason to yell.

He smiled at me. I almost fainted. I looked him in the eye. I went to sit down.