Archie

I woke up today, got dressed and walked to Archie. I held the piece of glass in a zip lock bag. I knew it was sharp, and I didn't want to hurt myself. When I got to Archie's house, I knocked oh his door, and the maid opened it. When Archie first told me he wasn't married, and had a maid I was freaking out. I was at an age were I believed in princesses and love. I was so stupid, I tried to get him to marry mom. The maid opened the door and led me to where Archie was. As always he was in his lab. Archie loves science, he tried looking for a job where he can be a scientist. Of course he failed. When I walked in Archie was standing there pretending he couldn't see me. Then he started talking.
"Oh hey, kiddo what's up.
"Archie, don't pretend you're not happy to see me, I know you're lonely.
"I'm not lonely, I just.........only get one visitor.
"Archie how many times did I tell you to get married.
"Well let's see, one, two, three.....
"OK, I get it, a lot.
"I thought you don't believe in love anymore.
"I don't believe in love for me, but I do for you.
"And the solution to that problem is me marrying your mom.
" I WAS FOUR.
"Uh uh keep telling yourself that.
"Whatever, can we focus on why I'm here.
"OK, why are you here.
I have him the glass, and said do you know who that is. He slowly looked at it, and studied it closer, and closer. He took a sip of water, he looked nervous.
"Where did you find this.
"Well, there was this broken piece of glass and.....
"Wait you found this in a piece of glass.
"It wasn't in it, it was part of it, but the glass broke.
"Oh.
"Do you know who that is.
" Uhhh.... M-maybe.
"Archie, I can see you're hiding something.
He didn't say anything. He was mumbling. Finally, he looked me in the eye, full of fear.