Finding Mr.Right

* Hey guys I just want to tell you I try my best to make the stories interesting I know they are boring sometimes but trust me it gets sooo better 😉.
I ran, and ran. I didn't stop, I didn't want to. I felt like I ran to New York. I didn't stop running for a while, and I wasn't going to. I was going to run the world, the whole world. I had no phone, no water, no jacket, no warm clothes. Nothing. I only had my bright yellow polka dot shorts, and my pink shirt. I never ran so fast, I felt like an airplane. Going all around he world. After about two hours of running, I ran home. No I didn't walk, I ran. I got inside my room, and found my phone. I turned it on, I got many texts and missed calls.
"Come on sweetie please come home, we are so worried" said dad.
"We need to talk sorry, I didn't tell you everything, please come home" said mom.
"We want you back, we were selfish we need you" the band said.
"Hey come over to my house I haven't seen you in a while" said my best friend.
I didn't want to talk, go over to friend's houses or hear explaining. I wanted to laugh, wear princess dresses, find my own world.
Three hours past as I played games. I had to text somebody back, I couldn't leave them all like that. Who, was the question. Everybody was the answer, I would text them all the same thing.
"No" I said.
I didn't care what any of them said I texted them all no. I went to bed. At night I heard a voice, I knew mom and dad were there.
The next day, I went to Archie. It was the first time I visited him two times in one week. I just needed to go to somebody, who doesn't give me problems. Somewhere I am happy. I didn't just want to visit Archie, but he told me he found some guys for me. He knew I had to get married, so he's helping me find Mr.Right.
I give up. This is impossible. Here I wrote down what was wrong with each guy. Cheery. Annoying. Doesn't focus. Laughs for no reason. Weak. Too handsome. Family problems. Non of them even liked me, and I didn't like non of them. I left Archie's feeling disappointed.