Fixing My Life

I didn't stop crying yesterday. I fainted, not really but I was crying and I just fell to sleep. I woke up, and checked my phone. I got thirty text messages and twenty five missed calls from the boys last night. I was kind of glad they called, but there text messages weren't so great. Here is what some of them said:
"We aren't meant to be.
"Can we talk.
"Hey maybe you can join another band where you would belong.
"What you did was immature, we need to talk.
I couldn't believe they are blaming me for running away. What they didn't know was I already had problems in my life. I know the boys they're sensitive, if they knew I was upset, they would have never done this. At times like this I would go to talk to my parents, but I didn't see them since the 'incident'. After three hours of thinking about it, I decided to talk to my parents. I walked to their room, nothing. I went to the attic, nothing. I walked to the kitchen, nothing. Then finally I found them in the front yard watering the flowers. See, my parents are the kind of people who like to do everything together. When I was young I though it was gross, because daddy was a boy, and boys have cooties. Then when I turned into a teenager I started thinking it was cute. I wanted to fix everything. When I found out what mom and dad were talking about, I knew I had to fix everything between us. I didn't know why they were mad at me, but I did something wrong and they were thinking about sending me away. I know I should be freaking out right now, but I know my parents, and they can change their minds in a second. So I got dressed into my best dress, and walked outside with my best smile.