Trouble

I got up from bed thinking it was 9:00 a.m, on a Saturday morning. I checked my phone to see it was 7:00 a.m on Sunday. I can't believe I overslept, again. I wish mom woke me up, but no. Why? She knew I had a party Saturday night, so she didn't wake me up. I woke up and heard a noise. I opened the door and just then as I was about to BAM! A loud noise came from upstairs. I looked outside my bedroom door, nothing. I walked up to the attic, and there it was in front of me. I never saw it was there before. In front of it was mom and dad standing. Dad, looking at me in shock, his legs open wide. Mom standing next to him, her hands open, staring between dad's legs. There it was in between dad's legs, shattered glass. Mom are you alright, I shouted. She looked at me at the glass, then at me again. She looked one more time at the glass, and finally said "Sorry, you missed your party." I looked at her, part of me wanted to yell at her for not waking me up, but another part wanted to hug her and shower her with kisses. I was very glad she was alright, I looked at the glass again to see it had sharp edges. No words came out of my mouth. Dad cleaned up the glass, with strong gloves. While mom and I never talked, or looked at each other.
That was it. The whole day went by, me, mom, and dad didn't talk since mom apologized. After dad cleaned up the glass, mom 'accidentally' knocked it over. Dad gave up on cleaning it, and took us to breakfast. We went out for dinner, and even though it was 7:30 p.m, and I overslept a day, I went right to bed. My brain kept saying mom was just startled, but my heart said something was wrong. My mom has always been a very talkative person. She always talk about how she is proud of my music and fame, and my being in a big band, echo smith.