It Won't Work

I walked up to my parents, looking proud. They had a disappointed look on their faces. Not the look you get when you get a bad grade on your report card, but more of a worried look. I tried to make things seem less scary in my head. "It's ok, maybe they're just........ ok panic time. Our conversation wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
"So, how are you flowers.
"Good sweetie, why are you out here.
"What I can't visit my favorite persons in the whole world.
" *cough* people.
"Right that.
"So I wanted to tell you I got an A on my science project.
"OK, that's great sweetie, but maybe you should go inside we are busy now.
You may be thinking what did mom day and what did dad say, but that conversation was just me and dad. It seemed as if when mom tried to talk, dad would quickly say something. I wanted to cry, but I didn't. I tried going to my room but I remembered I left the key outside on the patio table. I needed somewhere private to sit, so I tried the bathroom, but my little sister needed to go. I tried every room in the house but it was either occupied or non private. The only room left was the attic. As much as I didn't want to go up there. It was my only choice. I didn't want to go to the patio and look my parents in the eye. I was too hurt.

* Hey readers sorry if my chapters are a little short, although they are usually going to be one or two pages I will try to write as many chapters as I can.