Chapter 85 Zane VS John

Start from the beginning

Rosa: We wait for your order.

Zane: Good. And make sure you have your masks on.

Otto: Got it!

Marlize: Okay.

Lex: Does vibrating my face count?

Zari: No idiot!

Lex: Fine ('o_o)

Amy: Oof!

Marik: Ha!

Iris: You walk right into that one.

Lex: (-_-')

Everyone liked the message.

Zari puts away her phone and puts her mask on.

'All these people... They treated me like trash.. And threw me around because I was a cripple. And now... Even with my identity out.. They're still looking at me with disgust.' John thinks.

It's hopeless.

"YOU TURNED THEM AGAINST YOURSELF! YOU'RE A TYRANT...! A HYPROCRITE!" Claire yells.

It doesn't matter what I do.

Weak or strong. I just can't win.

Claire was crying.

"Monster."

'I tried so hard... To keep myself from hurting anyone! But what was the point...?' John thinks.

Seraphina was crying.

Zane and the group look at John without fear.

"Two twin sisters, work directly under Supreme One personally. And only obey the Supreme Five leaders. And they have been watching you. I don't know when but I'm assuming it was the same time they arrived." Mrs.Lance says.

"Good. Because after that, Supreme One might show up. So I suggest you be ready. And don't act poorly. It may cost you your life." Mrs.Lance says with a worried and scared tone.

'In the end, they all think I'm still a monster! Despite LA HQ not fearing me....' John clenches his fist. 'I spent all this time hiding my power. Took all these beating... Protect Wellston from those attacks.'

Joker(John) punches Satou.

Cassy & Satou attack Joker(John)

Metallos attack.

'For what?' John questions. He glances at the students. "..."

"Gross, why's he looking this way?"

"Scary...."

"Nothing to worry about. He's just a cripple."

"Jeez, why won't Zeke just beat him up already?"

"Yeah, I'm so sick of John's cocky attitude. Can't wait to watch him get totaled!"

"......" John frowns.

Fuck all of them!

"What's the matter john? At a loss of words? You usually have a pretty smart mouth." Zeke says.

They don't deserve my sympathy.

They don't deserve my mercy.

"So... You want more? That little lunch-bag incident.... Wasn't humiliating enough for you?" John asks.