•Chapter 24• [Go Big or Go Extinct]

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "Aha! What about instead of you two being... ugh, love rivals, what about being love comrades? Eh? EH?!"

Juvia: "Everyone always said that Juvia is too gloomy, I won't let Lucy have Y/N!"

Y/N: "Well, this is Fairy Tail, so shut up about self-loathing and have some pride dammit! There are things you have to sacrifice in order to achieve what you want, it's the nature of this world. So how about sacrificing some selfishness for some friends and a little bit of love?"

Juvia stared at Y/N, perplexed by the choices she was given. Essentially, she would have to share her beloved future husband with some blonde bimbo she met once or twice, but would in turn get something she wanted for a long time, friends, not to mention a lover. But should she decline... she dreaded the thought of seeing Y/N have a family with somebody else with her once again being obscured and forgotten. Mind you this all happened while she was still suspended in the air and clinging to Y/N. The option she would choose was obvious though... This is a harem book after all.

Juvia: "Okay... But not a little bit of love! Lots of love!"

Y/N: "Okay, lots of love! But as I said, you'll have to talk it out with Lucy."

Juvia: "Juvia... is willing to make a compromise... But you have to make me a mother first!"

Y/N: "I'm not looking to build a family just yet but in due time. We'll see then, okay?"

Juvia: "Okay, Juvia will do her best!"

Y/N: "Great! Now, let's go finish off these jokers. Maybe I'll finally get to kick that metal prick's ass."

Just as Juvia finally allowed herself to let go of Y/N she was suddenly in a sort of trance with wide eyes, as if a sort of realisation washed over her. Y/N rose an eyebrow and turned away slightly, already preparing to charge at that slimy edgelord Jose.

Y/N: "Something wrong?"

Juvia: "Juvia... must go help Lucy!"

Y/N: "Huh?"

Juvia: "Gajeel has moved to capture her again."

Y/N: "Oh did he now... Well, why didn't you say so sooner?"

Despite Y/N simply staring at Juvia the rain woman felt like she was being choked to death, a firm grip of two large and powerful hands at her throat despite there being nothing

Despite Y/N simply staring at Juvia the rain woman felt like she was being choked to death, a firm grip of two large and powerful hands at her throat despite there being nothing. The suffocating feeling of absolute dread, a certain death... vanished in an instant. 

Y/N: "I'm sorry... keeping that in check can be quite a hassle. Are you... okay?"

Juvia: "J-Juvia is fine, Y/N-sama. I'm sorry, Juvia forgot..."

Y/N: "Please don't cry! I hate it when people cry cause I'll cry too!"

Juvia: "Okay, Juvia won't cry for Y/N!"