Valentines Day Special! Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Ulvidia and Hiroto, sitting on the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!" the others sang in unison.

"O-Oi!!" Hiroto exclaimed but then looked down. "I wonder if she's alright. Not just her, everyone from Sun Garden... Midorikawa, Nagumo, Suzuno...."

"Kiito daijobusa (I'm sure they're alright)!" Endou exclaimed.

"Endou no yuutori (It's just like Endou says)," Fubuki said flashing charming smile which became rare ever since the apocalypse started. The girls blushed.

"You really should smile more," Gouenji said with a teasing smirk. Fubuki just looked puzzled. But didn't ask anything.

"Next is Endou!!" Hiroto exclaimed.

"Me?" Endou asked. "Hmm... I'm was going to tell Natsumi that I liked here his year. Maybe I'll meet her soon! Then I'll tell her!" Endou gave his signature grin.

Everyone laughed. Endou didn't seem reluctant to tell them who he liked nor looked embarrassed at all.

"Endou, choose someone to be next," Hiroto urged wanting to know the crush of others.

"Hm... Kidou! I choose you!" Endou said with a large grin while pointing to his best friend using his chopsticks.

"Ore (Me)? Not really yet, I guess..." Kidou said, deep in thought. "If you count Haruna as a crush then yes,"

"Onii-chan (Big brother)!" Haruna said blushing. Kidou just gave a smirk. A playful one.

"Kidou, choose who's next," Hiroto urged on.

"Fubuki," Kidou smirked.

"E-Eh?! Boku (Me)?!" Fubuki stammered.

"I recall seeing Fubuki really popular with the girls," Endou stated. The others giggled.

"E-Endou!!!" Fubuki exclaimed with a blush on his cheeks.

"And to think he developed into such a cruel and ruthless character," Kazemaru said sighing while crossing his arms and shaking his head.

"Omaetachi (You guys)....." Fubuki muttered.

"So do you have a crush on anyone??" Hiroto asked elbowing his silver-haired friend.

"I-"

BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!!

Fubuki was interrupted due to the banging of the door. This brought them back to reality. They were still in a zombie apocalypse. All of them got up and raised their weapons as if on cue. In moments, the door smashed open and the infected began their way inside the ramen shop.

"Just when we were having a nice time enjoying ourselves and taking a break...." Hiroto grumbled.

"They just had to come now," Kazemaru said.

"Let's kill them all now," Fubuki said with a sadistic smirk.

"Sadistic mode: On," Kidou chuckled.

"Kidou!" Fubuki whined.

"Come on! The infecteds aren't gonna kill themselves!" Gouenji said. Yuuka hid behind the girls while the girls are being kept safe by the boys.

They charged and fought. After taking all the infected out, they exited the ramen shop.

"Damn!" Kazemaru exclaimed. "That ruined my mood!"

Fubuki just chuckled darkly while smirking.

"Looks like it did the opposite for Fubuki," Hiroto said sweatdropping.