Chapter 25

Derek had me behind him and he was growling at Evan who held up his hands in surrender.

"Wait stop Derek" I said stepping from behind Derek and standing in front of Evan and Derek. "It's okay, hes here to help me" I said and Derek looked at me.

"What do you mean?" Derek asked and Evan cleared his throat.

"If I may" he said and I nodded. "Skyler is a savior, she's here to save the supernatural" Evan said and Derek looked at me.

"What do you mean?" Derek asked and I shrugged.

"It means that she's special, the vampires wants to kill her to kill off her species, if Skyler gets killed the whole werewolf race is dead" Evan said and Derek stared at Evan.

"And your a savior as well?" Derek asked and Evan nodded.

"Yeah I'm a vampire savior, I get killed, so does the vampires" Evan said and Derek smirked a evil smirk.

"Good" Derek said and grabbed Evan's throat but I growled.

"Derek! Put him down, he's here to help me learn" I said and Derek looked at me.

"She has powers that she doesn't know how to control, she needs my help" Evan said not even breathing.

"Please put him down" I told Derek, he slowly puts Evan down and Evan rubs his throat. "Thank you" I said and places a hand on Derek's shoulder and he nods, he wraps his arms around me and kisses me and I smiled.

"Let's go back" Derek said and I nodded, all three of us got into Derek's car and Derek drove back to the cabin. "Here's the deal" Derek said looking at Evan when we arrived at the cabin "there are two others in the cabin, they attack I'm not stopping them, you stop them" Derek said and Evan nodded. We got out of the car and we walked into the cabin, Isaac and Scott was in Evan's face the second we walked in growling.

"What is a vampire doing here?" Scott asked and Evan held up his hands and pushed Isaac and Scott back without touching them.

"I'm here to help Skyler, nothing more" Evan said and I looked at the boys.

"I am the werewolf savior, Evan is the vampire savior" I said and Scott looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "If I'm killed, every werewolf will be killed as well" I said and Stiles gasped.

"Wait!!!! So if Skyler gets killed all werewolves will be killed?!" Stiles asked and I nodded "does that mean, if your vampire savior is killed, all vampires will be killed?" Stiles asked looking at Evan who nodded.

"I'm here to help Skyler control her powers, though I haven't seen her use them" Evan said and I frowned.

"I didn't even know I was the savior until now" I said and Scott looked between me and Evan.

"What's your name?" Scott asked Evan who looked at me and I nodded.

"Evan" he said and shook Scott's hand.

"This is Isaac, and Stiles" Scott said and Evan looked at Stiles.

"What do you turn into?" Evan asked Stiles and I started laughing, Stiles frowned.

"I'm human" he responded and Evan nodded "wait you aren't going to eat me will you?" Stiles asked and Evan frowned.

"No, I don't eat humans..." Evan said slowly "besides, Skyler would stop me if I would harm any of her friends" Evan added and I nodded. Derek pulls me into his side more not liking that this is happening.

"Calm down" I whispered to Derek who looked at me and exhaled.

"Sorry" he said and I nodded. "Evan we have no more rooms available are you okay taking the couch?" Derek asked and Evan looked at Derek.

"Don't worry about me, I don't sleep" Evan said as Scott, Stiles and Isaac left to their rooms. "I'll keep watch" Evan said and both me and Derek nodded and walked upstairs into the master bedroom. I exhaled and walked to the bed and face plants in the pillows.

"You want a shirt?" Derek asked as he walks out of the closet in nothing but sweats and I sat up.

"Sure" I replied and Derek tossed me a shirt and I walked into the closet and quickly got changed and walked back to the bed and face plants.

"You must be tired" Derek said as he kissed my shoulder and I nodded. "Are you sure I can't change your mind?" Derek asked kissing my neck and I looked at him.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Well I found something in the bathroom that we were talking about before we got interrupted" Derek said and I looked at him full face and I pulled Derek in for a kiss. "I'm taking that as I yes" Derek mumbled against my lips, Derek pushed me back to the bed and hovers over me. I pulled him down and kisses him and he looked at me with a new expression that I couldn't make out.

"I love you" I said cupping his face with my hands and he leaned his face against my hands.

"And I love you" he whispered before coming down to kiss me, before anything happens someone knocks on the door and I groaned as Derek pulls away "everytime" he said and got up but I grabbed him.

"They will leave, don't bother" I said and Derek came back and smiled he then kisses me. The person knocked again and I growled, Derek laid next to me frowning I got up and walked towards the door and opened the door to see Isaac standing there. "What?" I groaned and Isaac looked at me.

"Am I interrupting something?" Isaac said looking at Derek who nods. "Oh nevermind I'll talk about it tomorrow" Isaac said and walks away. I shut the door and looked at Derek to see his arm over his eyes and I walked over and fell next to him, he looks over at me and rolled over to his side.

"I swear, if one more person interrupts us I'm going to tear them to piece's" Derek threatened and I chuckled.

"No, I'm sure no one will interrupt us" I said and Derek leans over and kisses my neck and I chuckled. "Derek" I said and he looked at me and kisses me quickly.

"What?" He asked and I looked at him, I said nothing instead I pulled him towards me and kisses him.

"Stop teasing me" I mumbled and he laughed. Derek nods and takes the shirt I was wearing off, I made my way down to the rim of his pants with my hands and tugged them off. Derek quickly kisses me and I looked at him he stares at me for a second before speaking.

"Are you sure you are ready?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm ready" I whispered and Derek kisses my neck as he slips my underwear off and throws it in our clothing pile, then his boxers came off, after that it was like a dream. After we were done, Derek had an arm wrapped lazily around my waist and he kisses my shoulder. "I love you" I said looking at him and he smiled, we stayed silent for a while until Derek says something.

"I love you too, we should get some sleep after all, we had an eventful day and night" he said then kisses my shoulder again and I turned to face him, and put my head on his chest and we fell asleep.

Mated to Derek Haleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें