💚Keep Your Head Up, Love💙

Start from the beginning

"Hmm." Harry takes a hold of Louis' hand before the boy could pull it away from his now fixed collar and kisses the fingertips. "I'd love that to be honest." He mumbles, kissing his knuckles. "I love you." He says sincerely as he kisses the back of Louis' hand. The younger boy stares up at him with wide glossy eyes for a solid minute before rushing to hug the boy.

"Please stay by side forever, train boy." Louis pleads into his chest, closing his eyes as he hears Harry's heartbeats while the said boy entangles his fingers in Louis' hair.

"Wasn't planning on leaving, pretty boy." He promises.

(✿^‿^)

"No, Chubbybear, we aren't allowed." Louis hisses as he tries to pull Niall away from the table bearing champagne glasses. Since Silvia wasn't able to come due to not getting an off from work, Niall thinks that's his opportunity to get drunk.

"I'm sixteen!" Niall whines, trying to resist Louis' pull.

"You have to be eighteen or you need to get an adults permission." Louis informs making Niall stop and look at his younger brother.

"But I'm Irish." He pouts making Louis give him a bewildered look.

"That doesn't give you a license! You still need permission." He screeches at the unbelievable boy.

"Oof!" Niall pouts, crossing his arms over his chest before an idea clicks in his head and he gives Louis a mischievous smirk. "Bigbear is an adult." He says and Louis' eyes go wide.

"As if he'd agree." He screeches. "He won't let you drink."

"And that's why you'll ask his permission for yourself." The Irish boy smiles down at him innocently.

"He won't let me drink either, Chubbybear!" Louis rolls his eyes.

"He will. He loves you, he'll let you do anything you want!" Niall gushes, clutching the smaller boy's shoulders.

"Sure he love me, but he won't be partial between you and me. I have to follow the same rules as you." Louis informs with a sighs.

"I got scolded when we stole cookies, but you got a kiss! If I get any of his shirt stained, he would run after me like a madman, but when you burn down half of his clothes, you get a confession of his love! Obviously not partial at all!" Niall sarcastically reminds.

"You forgot about how he won't let us even stay awake past our bed time. Even if I plead." The french boy points out.

"Come on, Boobear. It's worth a shot." Niall begs, giving his brother puppy eyes.

"Yeah? Come on then." Louis says extra sweetly as he turns to look for Harry. When he spots him admiring a painting, he walks over to him, Niall following right behind.

"Hey Hazza!" He squeaks.

"Hey boo." Harry's turns to look at him, his face now lit up at seeing Louis. "I just talked to Aden, he said they'll be announcing the best art of the event soon. Once it's done with, we can leave." He informs, looking excitedly at Louis.

"Oh okay.. uh Hazza... Can I.. have a glass of champagne?" Louis asks, sweetly blinking at the taller boy.

"What?! Of course not, you're not even sixteen yet!" Harry frowns. "Plus what if it's one of your art that wins and you'll have go up there to give a speech? You'll be slurring out shit." He says in a scolding manner. "And are you seriously thinking of getting drunk right before our date?" He asks with a deeper frown.

"Uh.." Louis' stutters at the mention of date. How can he forget that? "No. I'm sorry." He apologizes, looking down in shame.

"No need to apologise, boo. It's okay to sometimes feel like getting intoxicated, it comes with the age, but you need to understand when to give in to such temptation and when to resist." Harry smiles, ruffling the smaller boys hair.