Debbie Allen To The Rescue

First couple of hours at set. It was amazing. I got to meet the main cast, you know, Jenna, Ronni, Ariana, Kayla, Malachi, Nicolas, Cerina, Joe, and Isaak. Right now it was three in the afternoon, meaning that the girls are in pyramid right now. Jenna and I were now eating lunch, busy morning.

"Sooo, are you and Isaak a thing?" I ask.

"No. Why?" Jenna smiles.

"Because you guys look cute together." I answer, "And the way you look at each other."

"Maybe we are, maybe we're not." Jenna tells me, "But after all, we play siblings on TV, so it would be kinda weird."

"Maybe." I shrug, "Now, race me to go back to set and take some photos."

Without answering, Jenna stands up and runs away.

"I said race!"

"And I'll win!"

~~~

The beginning of the week seemed perfect, but nope, it wasn't that. Abby kicked everyone out of the studio, so now we're in Debbie Allen's studio without Abby, without costumes, and without Maddie, who was supposed to be back this week.

The group dance was interesting, it's entitled 'Well-Oiled Machine' and it's kind of an 'industrial' kind of dance, or whatever that means. It was really cool. I managed to get the lead in it, so that made it a thousand times better.

I tried to make everything seem flawless. I mean perfect everything, look perfect to everyone. I may be burnt out, but that doesn't mean I'm stopping now, I've come a long way since the beginning, literally, from Pennsylvania to California! That wasn't really what I meant, but who cares?

Every single step, I wanted make it seem effortless, just like if I was flowing with the music. The stage is where I get to show everyone my abilities and my emotions.

Gosh, I should write a book about that.

•One Day To Competition•

Today we were at Kira's studio in Arizona, meaning that Maddie would be back. 

"When you become a LA star, don't forget about me." Kendall comments as we go over the dance.

"I won't." Maddie assures her, "Maybe."

"Mads!" Kenzie laughs as we keep on dancing, "I can not believe, don't you dare to ever talk to me again."

"Dramatic Kenz." I comment as we all do the ending pose.

"Oh, thank you." Kenzie says and we all laugh.

Kalani, Brynn and Kendall leave to go rehearse their solos while the moms go outside. Kenzie, Nia, Maddie, JoJo and I all sit down on the floor.

"The thing I'm most excited about is that 'The Book of Henry' comes out the same year as 'Gifted'." I say, "We're gonna be competition."

"But I'll win, right?" Maddie asks.

"I think I should win." I tell her, "It's called confidence."

"So I'm confident that both of your movies are amazing." Nia says, "I'm excited to go see 'em when they finally come out."

"We need to plan and go all of us together." JoJo says, "When do they come out again?"

"2017." Maddie answers, "In about a year and a half."

"Whoa, now I gotta be on a movie." Kenzie says, "And I need it to come out in 2017."

"The eternal Ziegler competition." Nia sighs.