The Great Divide

"Welcome back to Pittsburgh. We came back from LA because we weren't ready, and I felt we needed to regroup. We had a winning solo. We had a duet that placed. We had a duet that didn't place. We had a group that placed. We had a group that didn't place. We only had one person who won big. Having groups from the Abby Lee Dance Company not even placing in the top 10."

That's how pyramid began, wonder how it is going to end, if someone doesn't storm out before we finish.

"So on the bottom of the pyramid is Maddie." Maddie says revealing Maddie's headshot, "You were not participating with the group this week."

She reveals the next one.

"JoJo. Technically, you have issues. You, let's say, fumbled through a few steps. You were either facing the wrong direction, you were off the counts. You have to keep it together."

JoJo looks at her confused as Abby reveals the next headshot.

"Nia. Technical things. The jump around the corner, not degaging your front foot, all right?"

The Fraziers are kinda serious today, after all they were the only OGs to stay to film the music video, because they were the only ones who weren't SCARED and acted like babies. Unlike Abby, Jill and Mom. I look at the pyramid as Abby reveals the next one.

"Next we have Kalani. Kalani, you were in a group that placed, but you were in a duet that wasn't even mentioned. Next on the pyramid... We have Kendall. Kendall, you only did one number. It should've been perfect. It wasn't."

 Really Abby? She reveals the next headshot.

"Next is Mackenzie. You did a duet, you took it, and you ran with it. You never missed a beat. Next again we have Maddie. She's here again because she represented the ALDC amazingly."

Wow, why didn't she do that when I was on Disney too? Kidding! Abby reveals the top headshot.

"And on top we have Melanie. She was the only first place of this group."

Melanie

Maddie Mackenzie Kendall

Kalani    Nia    JoJo    Maddie

"This week we are traveling to Manahawkin, New Jersey. We're going to World Class Dance Experience. Now, I like the competition. I don't like their ages. 12 years old is teen. This is the Junior Elite Competition Team. And if we keep finding competitions that teen is 12, you're not junior anymore, you're teen. And guess what? Once you're a teen, I'm finished with you."

I thought you were finished with us since the second class when we were preschoolers, but she LOVES to say that she's finished with us, right? 

"Well, we really only have two teens right now, Kalani and Nia. You know, what-- a 13 and a 14." Jill tells Abby.

"You would take some of the teens out and keep some of the younger ones and put them in, or--" Kira says.

"Yes." Abby answers.

"I don't think it's right, just all of sudden, say, 'Oh, because you're too old, you're, like, geriatric and you can't compete'." Holly says.

"I understand that." Abby says, "We have three solos and one group routine. At this point, I'm not sure everybody's in the group. My first solo is going to Kalani. The name of the routine is 'Pretty Little Liar'."

We clap but I realize, that's for what Tracey and Ashlee said about Kira last week, huh.

"My next solo is going to... Kendall. Kendall, you're doing a blues number. My last solo will be going to Nia. Nia, your routine is entitled 'The Golden Rule'. Now, in life there are rules, and even in Hollywood there are rules. Something called ethics."