{Josie meets Natalie Rushman}

Start from the beginning

Josie walks over to the chairs in the corner and sits down, Natalie climbs into the ring and Tony stares at her, sipping his chlorophyll.

"What?", he asks, "Can you give her a lesson?"

"No problem.", Happy says.

Tony walks over to where Josie and Pepper are sat and sits right next to Pepper, "Pepper.", he whispers.

"What?"

"Who is she?", he asks.

"She is from legal and she is potentially a very expensive sexual harassment lawsuit if you keep ogling her like that."

"I need a new assistant, boss.", he says.

"Yes, and I have three excellent potential candidates. They're lined up and ready to meet you."

"I don't have time to meet. I need someone now, I feel like it's her.

"No it's not.", Pepper declares.

"She's already seen Josie, she's very...", he trails off.

"You ever boxed before?", Happy asks.

"I have, yes.", Natalie says.

"What, like, Tae Bo? Booty Boot Camp? Crunch? Something like that?", patronizing much, Happy?

She clears her throat, visibly annoyed, "How do I spell your name, Natalie?", Tony yells.

"R-U-S-H-M-A-N.", she tells him.

He starts searching her, "What, are you gonna google her now?"

"Hm? I thought I was ogling her. Oh, wow. Very, very impressive individual."

"You're so predictable, you know that?"

"Why don't you just hire an assistant that looks like Shrek?", Josie suggests.

"Because where's the fun in that?"

"Shrek's fun.", she mumbles.

"Come on, she's fluent in French, Italian, Russian, Latin.", he lists, "Who speaks Latin?"

"No one speaks Latin, it's a dead language.", Pepper says.

"Carpe diem! That's Latin!", Josie exclaims.

"See, Josie speaks Latin."

"Well, I don't actually know what it means, but it's written on the wall of my English classroom. Weird, since it's not an English word.", she rambled, mostly to herself.

"You can read Latin, or you can write Latin, but you can't speak Latin.", Pepper insists.

"Did you model in Tokyo? Because she modeled in Tokyo.", he pulls up a picture of Natalie in a very revealing outfit.

"Woah! Keep things PG! There are children here!", Josie gasps.

"I need her, she's got everything that I need.", Tony says, as Natalie looks over.

"You mean she's good-looking?", Josie rolls her eyes.

"Rule number one, never take your eyes off your opponent.", Happy says, going to throw a light punch. Natalie grabs his wrist, twists it around, then jumps, wraps her legs around his neck, pulling him to the floor and pinning him there.

"Oh my god!", Pepper yells.

"Whoa!", Tony gasps.

"Cool.", Josie laughs.

"Happy!", Pepper leaps up.

"That's what I'm talking about.", Tony says.

"I just slipped.", Happy lies, trying to regain his pride.

"No, you just go mixed martial arts-ed.", Josie giggles.

"Looks like a TKO to me.", Tony rings the bell.

Natalie gets out the ring and puts her shoes back on, "Just, I need your impression.", she says to Tony.

"You have a quiet reserve, I don't know. You have an old soul.", he tells her.

"I meant your fingerprint."

"Right.", Tony nods.

"Wow. Second hand embarrassment.", Josie giggles and Tony kicks her shin playfully.

Natalie pulls out a file, he clears his throat and places his finger on it. Pepper walks over, "So, how are we doing?", she asks.

"Great. Just wrapping up. Hey. You're the boss.", he lifts his finger off the paper and smiles at Pepper.

Natalie closes her file, "Will that be all, Mr. Stark?"

"No.", he says, immediately.

"Yes.", Pepper and Josie say in unison.

"Yes, that will be all, Ms. Rushman.", Pepper says, "Thank you very much."

Tony turns to Pepper, "I want one."

"No.", the two women say.

*     *     *     *     *

(a/n)
Hey guys! Remember to vote, comment, and all that jazz! All the views this story has been getting lately have made my day! Thanks so much to everyone who's reading it, it means so much!
- Hannah(;

Coming up soon:
Present day:
Josie sneaks out. Again.
Josie spends the night at a certain someone's house!
Peter finally watches high school musical!
2010:
The Starks head to Monaco!
Josie meets Whiplash!
Tony is a mess, what a surprise!

Next chapter title:
Josie meets crashing at Peter's