Alexie had enough of being the only one pleasured so she pushed Tom's shoulder in hopes that she'd be able to push him on his back. Since he was much stronger than her, it didn't quite work out. He simply pulled away and frowned at her, wondering what was wrong. "Lay on your back, please." She asked/ordered politely, making Tom smirk. Of all moment, she chose now to be polite?

"Such a good girl." He commented, still smirking as she rolled her eyes at him - slapping his shoulder. Tom chuckled and the sound felt like music to Alexie's ears. She had never really heard him genuinely laugh - let alone moan - so this was all new to her and she couldn't help but enjoy every second of it. She made a mental note of the sounds that rang through her ears and how they made her feel - she wanted to remember.

Once he settled on his back, he helped her straddle his waist closing his eyes at the feeling of her core against his in another position. Tom gazed at the woman on top of him, growling when he saw her biting her lip. "You're killing me." He spoke, leaning up on his elbows so he could kiss her. She granted him a kiss, Tom greedily stealing a few more before letting her do what she wanted. Alexie peppered kisses along his soft cheek, his strong jaw, his neck, his toned chest, his muscular stomach and stopped at the waistband of his boxers. Tom watched with anticipation, intoxicated by the feeling of her lips on his body.

"May I?" She asked, tugging on the fabric as she waited for an answer. Tom gulped, the feeling of her fingers so close to his throbbing cock made him feel so vulnerable. He hated it but he pushed the thought aside and raised his hips to help her take his boxers off. She ignored the way his cock sprang on his stomach and instead grabbed it in her hand, stroking it a few times - earning a very erotic moan from Tom. She loved how vocal he was, having never experienced that with a guy before. He bucked his hips a few times, craving more of her touch. She was teasing him and it was obvious. Usually, he'd take control and do what he wanted/needed - but this time he let himself be controlled. What wrong could it do?

Turns out that it could do a lot of wrong. But Tom let his guard down that night, not even thinking about the consequences of finally opening the door to his vulnerability.

She gently squeezed him as she quickened her movements, slowly bending down until her lips touched his tip as her ass pointed up in the air. Tom enjoyed the view she was giving him, but even more the touch. She licked him up, pushing her lips past the tip as she let more of him into her mouth. Alexie continued exploring how his body worked, what he liked and what he didn't like that much, tasting every inch of him as she sucked him off. His moans and the hold he had on her hair encouraged her to keep going until he told her to stop, his voice barely audible.

Tom held her hips against his, keeping her close to him as she wiped her mouth with her hand - letting him take over. He pushed her back down on the mattress, hovering over her again. He kissed her, brushing her hair out of her face with one hand as the other worked on taking her underwear off. Tom succeeded with a little help from Alexie as he pulled away from her and tried to look at her in the dark.

"You okay with this?" He made sure, pushing himself off a little so he wouldn't bias her answer. She said yes, letting him reach over his bedside table to grab what she assumed was a condom. He ripped open the paper and proceeded to rub lube on it after putting on the condom, which made Alexie almost sighed in relief. His erect member was quite large and she was a bit worried about it hurting- lube would help with that. "Tell me if you want to stop." Tom added, getting back on top of her so he could press his lips against hers once again. He used the kiss as a distraction so he could align himself with her, slowly penetrating her. It earned a small gasp from Alexie as she spread her legs further away, giving him more space to work with.

He thrusted inside of her, enjoying the feeling of her body against his. He started off slow, but began to go a little faster once he felt her ease into it. Tom trailed his fingers along her sides, stopping at her hips. Each touch made her shudder in pleasure as she gripped his shoulders, pushing against them to help him go faster. He obliged, smirking against her neck when he squeezed her ass. She arched her back, moaning at the newfound feeling. He pushed his lips against hers, trying to keep her from making too much noises. Tom enjoyed it, but he doubted the married couple a few doors down would. Alexie pushed her tongue past his lips, feeling him groan as he slammed into her. His fingers gripped her hips much tighter when he did so, most probably leaving a few marks.

After a while, Tom slowed down for a few seconds and watched her. His hand once against brushed the hair out of her face as he observed her natural beauty. He had never met someone like her, so naturally beautiful and pure. Tom pressed his lips against Alex's, this time in a much slower kiss - letting her feel how much he desired her as well as letting himself truly feel it. He began his thrusts again, but this time he took his time with each one. He buried himself inside her, feeling every inch of her as he stroked her sensitive clitoris. She squirmed under his touch but he contained her with his free hand, keeping her from moving. She settled for letting out a few low moans, trying her best not to be too loud. He felt her walls clench around him, letting him know he was doing it right. Tom bent down slightly, sucking on her nipple as he went a little faster and harder inside her. Her whimpers and moans got more and more prominent as she struggled to contain her high.

Tom dirty talked to her, telling her everything she wanted to hear without him even knowing. It got her closer to her climax and as she felt her stomach tightening she wrapped her legs around Tom's body as high as she could - feeling so much more of him. She arched her back, his touch sending her shocks of pleasure as she nuzzled her head into his neck - after he came back up from kissing her breasts - and moaned into it completely letting go.

He sped up his space, reaching his high seconds after feeling her clench and convulse under him - both finishing as panting messes. He waited a little bit - rubbing her sides gently as he held her in his arms- before getting up and throwing the condom out in the bin. Tom went straight to the bathroom, cleaning himself up before heading back to the bed. He grabbed his boxers and shirt, only putting on the boxers. He handed his shirt over to Alexie, running his hand through his hair. "Go get cleaned up, darling. I'll wait here." He spoke, his voice a bit hoarse but nonetheless attractive. That was his way of letting her know he wanted her to sleep next to him and she appreciated him telling her. After all, she had been sleeping on her own for the past few nights and that's what she expected to do that night as well.

She did as told, cleaning herself up in the bathroom before getting back in bed with him. Tom was in the right side of the bed. She made her way around the queen sized bed, getting in as well. He tugged on her shirt, gesturing her to come closer. She took a chance and layed her head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her- not saying a word.

They both fell asleep in each other's arms, completely unsure of what would happen next. They had opened a door neither of them wanted to close, but if they only knew what was to come...

_____________________
Lmao the whole smut stuff has been written for MONTHS. I first wrote it when I was only a few chapter in the story, I hope I made it fit in well.

Q: What's your fav thing about yourself? DONT SAY NOTHING IT APPRECIATING YOURSELF TIME

VOTE AND COMMENT